ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am pretty bad at this kind of games, I avoid sidescroller games. I was attracted by the arrt, which is really nice. But I did not get anywhere had some rooms searched and found nowhere else to go on the very first mission. It makes me feel like a fool, which I actually might be, but never want to know or feel.

Any hints?

EDIT: Found a lot more, but did not stand the slightest chance against aboriginies, another sudden end. Also the prostitution end is quite frustrating and anti-sexgameish.

Any hints how to play that one?

Last edited:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
The baby of Ancient and Modern Civilizations is a great treasure.
And I bet the expedition will be a great experience!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I am pretty bad at this kind of games, I avoid sidescroller games. I was attracted by the arrt, which is really nice. But I did not get anywhere had some rooms searched and found nowhere else to go on the very first mission. It makes me feel like a fool, which I actually might be, but never want to know or feel.

Any hints?

EDIT: Found a lot more, but did not stand the slightest chance against aboriginies, another sudden end. Also the prostitution end is quite frustrating and anti-sexgameish.

Any hints how to play that one?
It's not you, man. This game is unreasonably stupidly bad.
There was another one like this on this site a while back called Exclusion Zone or something that was leagues better with the same concept basically. Still not good, but not awful. I don't know at what point the dev stopped testing anything and just kept going until it was "finished" so he could make $3 and become hated by potential future customers.

Reactions: ray3dave

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Simple Cheat Engine table for health, mana or whatever that blue bar represents, escape meter, ammo inside gun and money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: added gun values: gun damage (just set it to some huge number for one-hit kills) and equipped gun identifier ranging from 0 to 5, where 0 - is your starting gun and 5 is the last one.

Edit2: seems like I screwed a bit previous edit, and gun-damage assigned only damage for the first gun (whose id is 0), so here is fixed version.

Last edited:

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
worst kind of censoring in hentai games.
Just ...use mosaics instead.
This is a big turnoff for me
1/10

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Oh great, another game from an eastern studio with great art and good concept, with an insanely small amount of content that'll never ever get expanded. Let's put it with the others, on an huge smelly pile that keeps growing...

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes