Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
You can't save while exploring. You can save while at camp or the harbor.

Does this game have any actual ending?
I've seen several bad endings, got the prostitute ending, and found the gold at the end of level 4, but then it just keeps going.
You can't save while exploring. You can save while at camp or the harbor.

Does this game have any actual ending?
I've seen several bad endings, got the prostitute ending, and found the gold at the end of level 4, but then it just keeps going.
seems you need reach cettain fo gold to reach rich ending, I am missing 1cg slot tought, the enemy pretty much hard to kill even with best gun in the game

jj1

Mar 17, 2018
after using an item I cannot exit and it just says please drop the item to the character and I gave them items

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
the story is non-existent. you literally walk into a bar and click "prostitute" and it shows prostitute CG. It's the equivalent of going to rule34 and typing prostitute to see prostitute images.

I walked around and it asked me to "find the mechanism". I searched until I found "right click" and "close window" mechanism.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This may actually be the worst game I've played in a long time. Not only are the controls completely awful and convoluted but the game very happily throws you into rooms with multiple fast enemies. The enemies that take a ton of ammo you don't have and constantly roam around the room at a speed you can't match, I SHOULD MENTION NOW THAT IT'S ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHERE YOU HAVE TO AIM FIRST BEFORE YOU SHOOT which means you'll MISS most of the time because they move too fast and you run out of ammo. Then you have to play the dodging game with controls made for people with 19 fingers, which I'll attach to this post because fucking CHRIST. The dodging game is simple, the enemies have bigger hitboxes, more mobility, and you have a shitty kick that does no damage. You have 3 enemies in a room, GOOD, kick them, dodge if you can (you can't) and get out of the room, to be lead into another room with several enemies. The animations are lacklustre to say the least, the sound settings don't save when you close the game, the controls are so god awful the person who made this game must've had tentacles for arms or something, and honestly it's a waste of time. I'll wait for someone to post a save file, and may God have mercy on their soul. Because the game won't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna make a review, if I did I'd just copy paste what I said and it's not "objective" enough for me to consider doing so. The game's awful but someone might like it, that person may be on drugs or under some kind of outside pressure to say so but whatever~

Edit: I take back what I said about it being the worst game I played.
Anything by Grimhelm is the worst game possible, objectively.
The rest is still accurate.

Aug 26, 2017
how do you exit the inventory tab, when I drag an item to a character, it locks me in and my screen is too small so I can't see the botom if the answer is there...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hm... let me guess, this is one of those whore bitch games where the protag wants to get raped?

Game doesn't work, d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Same issue with the MEGA and NOPY downloads.
Install the DirectX 9 runtimes or SDK

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes