VN Ren'Py Completed My Faithful and Loyal Wife Would Never Cheat on Me [Final] [Jellyfluff Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
F95.png

Overview:
Join Karl, a regular guy and forum moderator of an adult game community, in a story that unravels the ups and downs of married life. Karl finds himself ensnared in a whirlwind of suspicion when his beloved wife, Stacey, begins staying late at the office.
As Karl grapples with his insecurities, Tyrone Bullman, Stacey's new boss, becomes a source of doubt in his seemingly perfect marriage. Late-night rendezvous, secretive conversations, and an air thick with tension lead Karl down a path of uncertainty, pushing the boundaries of his once-unshakable confidence.
Will Karl succumb to the paranoia threatening to consume him, or will he unveil the shocking truth that lies beneath the surface?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-12-09
Developer: Jellyfluff -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Either this is a very deep and complex story about the ramifications of insecurity and the damage that paranoia can do both to a psyche and a relationship or it's a massive troll...

Probably troll...

I am guessing troll... (of an NTR story that is... its making fun of NTR)

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 3160313

Overview:
Join Karl, a regular guy and forum moderator of an adult game community, in a story that unravels the ups and downs of married life. Karl finds himself ensnared in a whirlwind of suspicion when his beloved wife, Stacey, begins staying late at the office.
As Karl grapples with his insecurities, Tyrone Bullman, Stacey's new boss, becomes a source of doubt in his seemingly perfect marriage. Late-night rendezvous, secretive conversations, and an air thick with tension lead Karl down a path of uncertainty, pushing the boundaries of his once-unshakable confidence.
Will Karl succumb to the paranoia threatening to consume him, or will he unveil the shocking truth that lies beneath the surface?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-12-09
Developer: Jellyfluff -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3160307 View attachment 3160310 View attachment 3160306 View attachment 3160308 View attachment 3160311 View attachment 3160312
ok so can i request that the non-ntr be optional? i'd like her to cheat on me

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes