• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Father's New Family [v0.05] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not sure what to think. The idea behind the story is good. But the story itself is HORRIBLE. NO warm up at all. Just jump right to "My MOM is going to FUCK YOU" " My Niece is a mental case who is going to fuck you and your dad". Most of the replies the MC either sounds like a whimp or a sex manic. How about just get to know them all first and build up to sex stuff.

May 27, 2017
All these games about Dads being cucked by their sons, it gets too old. I wanna see a game where you play the Dad, cucking his son; now that would be unique, and interesting to play through.

Just imagine, you play a rich and handsome older gentleman, your son is married to a gold digger, but she's had enough of luxury and expensive things, she's frustrated because her husband is not well equipped in the trouser-snake department, time for the Dad (MC) to step in and show his daughter-in-law what a real penis looks like, naughty antics ensue.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Parabéns, esse jogo parece ser muito promissor eu gosto muito de jogo com o tema incesto principalmente se for m/s

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
All these games about Dads being cucked by their sons, it gets too old. I wanna see a game where you play the Dad, cucking his son; now that would be unique, and interesting to play through.

Just imagine, you play a rich and handsome older gentleman, your son is married to a gold digger, but she's had enough of luxury and expensive things, she's frustrated because her husband is not well equipped in the trouser-snake department, time for the Dad (MC) to step in and show his daughter-in-law what a real penis looks like, naughty antics ensue.
Try Lily of the valley

She does Cuck the son with just about everyonebut dad gets more than his fair share

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
that overview and spoilers.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose it would be good to have some planned tags in genre or a little info in dev notes, you know to avoid discussions later :KEK: :KEK:
Yeah because this " And it's not the only women who want you." is going to scare/piss some off that aren't reading.

May 27, 2017
Try Lily of the valley

She does Cuck the son with just about everyonebut dad gets more than his fair share
That's a female protagonist VN, I was talking more about a male MC, being in the shoes of the father. It'd be nice to see the other side of the usual "son cucks father" incest trope, but thanks for the suggestion.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Just look at the screenshot, you will see if this game is for you or not.
But to make it clear, all those "family" girls are whores that only think about dicks... and any dick will do for them.
So yeah not my kind of game. Big pass.
good luck.
Ohh yeah baby?! Tell me more about how many men you've had in the past and all the dirty things you did to them.

gizz-my-pants.gif

Fock yea..near damn jizzed my pants

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll give the game a try. The dad, in these games, can never get a break. Only death or a sexless life awaits them. The women look good. Overall, I'll say it's looking like a game i would enjoy.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018

That's not an issue with the game. That problem comes from your perspective. If this was the first game you played with that setup it wouldn't be "old", right? You can't fault devs for your choice of games to play.

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ohh yeah baby?! Tell me more about how many men you've had in the past and all the dirty things you did to them.

View attachment 1707753

Fock yea..near damn jizzed my pants
The whole game is all the time the girls telling the mc how much they enjoy dicks and how much they like to fuck lots guys, how the stepmother is a whore that will cuck the mc's father, how the mom of the mc cucked the father and leaved him...... etc etc

I don't really get how this kind of games gets tagged as romance when its clearly not... at least by giving you guys a picture of the game will make up to warn if it is up your alley or not.
Anyway, I think I remember this dev making another game like this and is now abandoned? not sure since is probably on my ignore list... :unsure:

this one --> https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-mom-exchange-club-v0-01-only-good-games.110054/

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well the game doesn't waste any time with relationship building, or getting to know the characters...
The MC changes his personality in every new scene.
The women are pretty much sluts with no redeeming qualities.
The only relative normal character so far seems the younger sister (and i doubt it stays that way), where the MC acts like a sex manic towards her, only to act like a pitiful beta in the next scene with her slut friend...
No idea why this game is tagged with 'romance'.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why the strange faces ?? I looked at the screenshots and well the girls look like my ass faced neighbours daughters.
Just looking at them remind me how i had to struggle to not get involved in any relation with them, as they were always wanting to flirt.
Why the ugly ones are always so horny and the beautiful ones so annoying, there is something wrong in this world !!:ROFLMAO:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The faces and images are weird/melty. The writing is not good, all the choices seem to not matter. The storyline is unbelievable with how the father got in a relationship/married/moved in without knowing how the woman is or that the MC would be acting like this is the first day they are together.

I can't imagine there being romance in this game with how everyone seems to just want sex, but also in this version even though they act like it is their reason for living, no one has it.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Played through it. These are just my opinions:

* None of the characters have any sort of personality. Or what personality they seem to have is inconsistent.

* The dialogue choices don't seem to matter. Being nice or rude doesn't seem to change anything about your relationships with any of the characters.

* If the developer is a native English speaker, then I apologize, but it doesn't look like this was written by a native English speaker. It feels very much like a translation.

* MC is an incel loser. Who wants to play a game in that role?

* I don't like to complain about artwork since I couldn't do better, but the renders were just meh.

* None of the women were that attractive either.

Good luck to the developer. I won't be following along.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes