Ren'Py - Completed - My First Love [Ep.12] [CeLaVie Group]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

First I should warn that the game is unplayable without a walkthrough mod! Not sure what the dev had in mind here, but unless you enjoy an unending grindfest where you're just clicking different rooms and progressing time without any indication where to go, I would strongly recommend to play this with a mod (if one becomes available)

But that aside. I play most of these games with a walkthrough mod, so I figured: 'if grinding is the biggest problem here, how bad can it be if I play with a hint system?' - Right? Wrong, the hint system is useless

Well, even if you don't care about...
    ...the MC being an old creepy pervert.
    ...the fact that the story is extremely unbelievable and the writing in general is just terrible.
    ...the renders being average at best.
    ...your choices not having an impact on the story (with the exception of getting a 'Game Over')
    ...and the endless grinding.
    ...even then, the game is still just super boring and very predictable!

The story is about corruption, not through blackmail or abuse, but real corruption. And that's fine, even if the whole process takes a long time, but there is absolutely no originality, no element of surprise. First you want the girl to wear less clothes, and little by little you succeed in getting her naked. Then you try to kiss her, and again little by little you achieve your goal. And after that you try to lick her pussy, get a BJ, have sex, etc, etc...

All these things happen in an extremely slow, predictable and linear order of events. Exactly the same, time after time. You try, she refuses. You try again, she gives in a little. You try again, she gives in a little more. You try again, she gives in a little more than the time before, and so on, and so on.... Until you achieve your goal and it starts all over again from the start.

In this case the slow build-up does not create suspense, it only makes you lose interest in the story. Not because it's just slow, but because it's so freakin' slow that it's almost moving backwards!

GAMEPLAY IN A NUTSHELL: Go to Beach "Olivia is not here", office "Olivia is not here", guest bedroom "Olivia is not here", dining room "Olivia is not here", living room "Olivia is not here" bathroom "Olivia is not here" Master bedroom "Olivia is not here" living room "Olivia is not here" pool oh, hi Olivia bla, bla, bla, end of scene. Go to Beach "Olivia is not here", office "Olivia is not here", guest bedroom "Olivia is not here", dining room "Olivia is not here", living room "Olivia is not here" bathroom "Olivia is not here" Master bedroom "Olivia is not here" living room "Olivia is not here"...repeat 1,000 times to get bookmark 21/59

This game could have been nice. But after a couple of hours I just couldn't take it anymore and stopped...