VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
what's happened to this game??? I cant to play with may save
The reset so the game have a VN. No more exploring the cause. Who knows where he goes with this. It usually ends bad for a developer. She should of reset, but kept all the stuff he had, just remove the exploring. Release for free and apologize. But that he is working on it. Or he would of just not posted and release something that have new content. He started off coming back in a bad light.

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
The reset so the game have a VN. No more exploring the cause. Who knows where he goes with this. It usually ends bad for a developer. She should of reset, but kept all the stuff he had, just remove the exploring. Release for free and apologize. But that he is working on it. Or he would of just not posted and release something that have new content. He started off coming back in a bad light.
so what to do im not understanding

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry, I was in my job. Anyways when I said reset. I mean the creator of this project. He started the project all over again. So the old save for the old game, probably doesn't work Because the creator of this project might of change the code. Look your save file of Version 3.0. Will not work with version 4.02. I know it says 4.02 like it is a higher number than 3.0. But it is not. Mrevo Games have started the project all over again. Version 4.02 is a different code than version 3.0. Your save only works for 3.0. Not 4.02. I check again. My save for 4.02 is working. If you have an old save file for 3.0. It is looking for the files with the same direction as 3.0. The project code was change. You will have to start all over again.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
tl;dr: start new game because there is 5 minutes of content!

Last edited:

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Judging by the reviews I will change my approach. The quality of images will become worse, but will become more content. Anyway I can save a lot of time ;)

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Look e.g. at "Midlife Crisis"
There are not the best renders, but great story and atmoshpere. And nearly every month a great update.

Dec 6, 2017
I liked that intro with the unknown girl in the bedroom, the game looks pretty good but there not much content right now. This game has a long way to go yet, but it has the potential.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I saw someone posted a photos which included the save files in it. Please post the save file for everyone, save the time! Thanks

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes