VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
It seems like it could go places..The writing is a little..Yougish sounding if that sounds right but I like this game better than the current standing in the reviews

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
That's the single most hilarious waste of 10 minutes i've ever seen.

Release date December 2018, 10 months later and there is only 10 minutes worth of content.

It's rare i'll complain about content length and i'll accept quality over quantity but it doesn't even have that.

That was complete and utter shit.
is the game bugged ?
people talk about morning and daughter stuff but my game stops after day 1 class event with steve
Game changed from sandbox (I guess) to VN, so despite more content being previously available, it has gone back to a v0.01 state. Too bad really...

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, well, after all this time, we decided to show you how Steve finds a new whore? Are you serious? A game about Steve or our hero?

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I really don't know... but maybe remove our hero and make Steve the main character?
It's just that Stavy's story looks interesting, he fucks one whore first, then he has another whore in the face of a teacher!
And our hero is like a virgin
So redo the game for the new hero

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
There has been 5 og 6 updated/fixing on this game. But u NEVER pass more then 1 day? WTF if u ask me. This Dev just wants patrons to keep paying

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
For a long time, male characters in visual novels did not cause me such hatred as Steve.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so the dev decided to rewrite pretty much the whole game that nice and all but dammm he took all this time for just this I ain't bashing on it but it just amazes me to see that this went from a 30-45 min worth of play to a simply mediocre 10 min with only one scene and if u decide to be part of it it's a game over ....again all the best for the dev but damm at least u should've made those 10 min worthy

Reactions: delta67

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
first when seen game again i was wow great ! but then playing it and need say why release not done update right now ,no worth play again until game got huge update .good start change to ok i seen it what next to play ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated with new version. It's just text corrections and added autosave and quicksave.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes