VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi. Sorry for the delay in update. Everything is in process. ;)
Hi Evo !

great to know !

i have beem watching this thread since December 2018 !

i hope you the very best !

please keep us updated with small news, if possible !

best of luck and i hope you can make this a complete game someday !

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hi, sorry. I still have a job. I do not promise an early release of updates (until it gets better). How everything will be ready the update will be. I can say that all the introduction and the beginning of the game has changed as well as the plot. It became more interesting. Thanks for waiting;)

divil666

Dec 24, 2017
Waiting for seven months for this, I check up every two weeks to see if there is any progress. Mr Evo you need to be straight just put out project abandoned to put people like me out of their misery.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well Retro his patreon has not been updated since nearly the beginning of 2019..he has commented here last in early May...personally i think this is on hold at the least..last time we got an update was before last Christmas i think...

divil666

Dec 24, 2017
well Retro his patreon has not been updated since nearly the beginning of 2019..he has commented here last in early May...personally i think this is on hold at the least..last time we got an update was before last Christmas i think...
i'm the same as you mate, i like the character model of the teacher. i get fed up of the re-hashed models from big brother etc being used in every other game.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes