VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
What kind of shitty game is this?? Almost no content, horrible game play, weird use of the English language .... nothing ever happens in this game ... stuck in the shitty living room for what seems an eternity ... search function has no result ... WTF ??!?

Reactions: theworkman

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You also make weird use of the English language, are you a native speaker? The developer isn't. Anyhow, as for the game... it has "probs".
Yes "probs" in the third update? Continuously? It would be better to deal with the "probs" and bugs before releasing the update

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
You also make weird use of the English language, are you a native speaker? The developer isn't. Anyhow, as for the game... it has "probs".
This BS of not a native speaker isn't an excuse. When people do a passion project that are not trying to monitize their work that is an excuse but as soon as they ask for money then the standards change.

So many of these BS russian developers produce crap. it is needlessly boring, grindy, they can't speak/write English and release games with NO content. Then people defend their crap product or worse yet pay them for their crap product hoping things get better.

This game has poor writing, the premise is shit, the English is worse, their is NOTHING to do and the developer clearly follows the school of "I need to hide there is no content behind a grind," so typical of shit games. Who the fuck has never seen a woman drive? And to make that a plot point? WTF would this asshat do if he saw Gordon Ramses cook? "Oh my god a guy cooking must be gay!"

Why are so many games started and then abandoned because the people have proven that they will pay for shit and developers need only do the bare minimum for a while then abandon the game blame patreon, and start the whole process over again. While not all developers do this it is common enough to be flood this site with crap and abandoned games. There are close to 600 abandoned games on this site. So maybe just maybe people should stop making excuses for shit work.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
This BS of not a native speaker isn't an excuse. When people do a passion project that are not trying to monitize their work that is an excuse but as soon as they ask for money then the standards change.

So many of these BS russian developers produce crap. it is needlessly boring, grindy, they can't speak/write English and release games with NO content. Then people defend their crap product or worse yet pay them for their crap product hoping things get better.

This game has poor writing, the premise is shit, the English is worse, their is NOTHING to do and the developer clearly follows the school of "I need to hide there is no content behind a grind," so typical of shit games. Who the fuck has never seen a woman drive? And to make that a plot point? WTF would this asshat do if he saw Gordon Ramses cook? "Oh my god a guy cooking must be gay!"

Why are so many games started and then abandoned because the people have proven that they will pay for shit and developers need only do the bare minimum for a while then abandon the game blame patreon, and start the whole process over again. While not all developers do this it is common enough to be flood this site with crap and abandoned games. There are close to 600 abandoned games on this site. So maybe just maybe people should stop making excuses for shit work.
Calm down please. Where you do not like English. By the way American or British? My assistant uses British English

delta67

May 11, 2018
Anyway, how and where we can get the daughter room Key?
Proberly in Helens room (did'nt find it jet)

# game/helenroom.rpy:136
translate English helenroom_action_9eb64a67:

# ggname "(Ooh, some kind of a key)"
ggname "(Ooh, some kind of a key)"

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
updates or not, still didnt fix any of the dialog errors/mistakes grammar fails, as well as the ignorant bullshit of "cant believe the teacher, a woman can drive a car" absolute FAIL in that aspect, sorry but you need to fix the "STUPID" before it really gets out of hand or your going to have nothing but a hot-mess for a novel... i have seen other people say "hire a writer" no not really, just get someone that truly comprehends English to do some proofreading and corrections...

Reactions: MrEvo

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
updates or not, still didnt fix any of the dialog errors/mistakes grammar fails, as well as the ignorant bullshit of "cant believe the teacher, a woman can drive a car" absolute FAIL in that aspect, sorry but you need to fix the "STUPID" before it really gets out of hand or your going to have nothing but a hot-mess for a novel... i have seen other people say "hire a writer" no not really, just get someone that truly comprehends English to do some proofreading and corrections...
Write me a PM please in what sentences the wrong grammar or words. By the way American or British? My assistant uses British English

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Write me a PM please in what sentences the wrong grammar or words. By the way American or British? My assistant uses British English
well to be perfectly honest and blunt, im not trying to be rude or cruel to anyone that is developing the novel in any way, but consider the entire thing, pretty much 99% of it is translated garbage, even if the individual is attempting to use British English its a very bad job of even trying, im sorry but thats how i see it... but sure ill send you a message...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
There is not such a vaste difference in spelling & grammar between British and American English by the way ... sounds like a lame excuse to me...

Reactions: Yakis0ba

delta67

May 11, 2018
Maybe there is a fourth person involved, teacher is in the kitchen, daughter in the livingroom and the bathroom door is locked ... hmmm very strange!

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Maybe there is a fourth person involved, teacher is in the kitchen, daughter in the livingroom and the bathroom door is locked ... hmmm very strange!
Daughter can not be in the living room.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
what? v0.02->0.03 bug fixes and corrections...its very misleading to be honest. it could have been 0.02->0.02a/0.02.1 etc.
cause i was expecting new content

Valtet

Apr 21, 2018
I like the setting (your teacher inviting you to her place)
I adore the teacher's model. Face as well as the body. Really turning on.(big natural meaty ass with a minimal of celulite would be welcome)
The graphics quality is also excellent imho.

Actually I think this is one of the best pre-settings for what can become one of the best games if done right.

This just needs further quality and slow, realistic !!! (near babysitter level) storytelling like after several weeks the main character slowly engaging both with the daughter but even more with the teacher which ultimatly dominates and uses him as her fuck boy and tries to hide him from the outter world/others. Before that of course in a long story prelude the student should pick up works in/around the house, studying, exploring, overthinking and generally following the teachers quests/orders while also slowly being attracted to her. Again, it should be difficult to go further and further as both know the consequences of this being exposed. Throw in a naughty and dirty co-teacher which has latent but intensive lesbian realtion to the teacher (nobody noticing when they r doing it) and later visits them every so days for threesomes in the basement (after she noticed what is going on between the student and teacher and is introduced by the teacher) as well as occasional search warrants for the student where he gets the option to distance himself/take steps to leave the house (but ultimatly doesn't) and afterwards does everything to prevent others from taking him away from the teatchers place.
GIve it a monetary element which continuesly follows the story like the student getting money from the teacher (later for sometimes pleasing her) and being able to buy groceries/everyday stuff and later stuff to prevent going home as well as alcohol, light drugs, sex toys/clothings (oversized dildos,vibrators, penis pumps, anal beads, lubricant, you know the stuff).
I think the idea of the teatcher dominating him should be accompanied by her sexual desire to be heavily used (a bit of bondage and hurting her)

As for atmospherics I like the concept of this house being a bit isolated ( towards a mountain) and therefore being exposed to darker nights and thunderstorms. Perfect for a bit harder sexual stuff. It should definitly have some mystic atmosphere (electricity black outs, fog, warm fires/candles while) being alternated by sober modern soothing scenes.

Well, I could go on and on but this should be the vage narative/concept of this game as far as I think. I hope many will agree

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes