VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
a normal woman who live with her daughter won't let a man in the house for sush a reason,less fun and killed immersion of the story because of small critics like this... would be nice if she's his real mom or step shit (for patreon) and his teacher same time.maybe his real dad and his wife kicked him out of their house and he's forced to live with his mama ? i'm not compleining here however. that teacher got some hot piece of meat:love:

Reactions: botc76 and MrEvo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
read OP..see plot change?...ok..i'll try again..nope..still a retarded MC.."never seen a woman drive"..WTF? this is a huge waste of a very different looking female lead..that teacher is strangely stunning...maybe if an adult rewrote it..someone thats actually spent time with modern women..things might get fixed...i'm going to mark this..in my mind..as abandoned...lol

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok so time for the Infamy treatment...

1. Dude if you keep putting out these BIRDSEED BS updates that ADD NOTHING no one is going to give a shit about your game it is 4 minutes of content and the rest is under development seriously you need to come out the gate swinging or just quit now.

2. Get a translator you can't translate worth shit you clearly don't speak the language and I would spend a few days attempting to write more story then what ya got but that is me

3. Good renders for the most part but they are not SSS+ Class renders like a few other devs can do so again and I keep hammering this home is content you need to start pumping BEEFY updates.

That being said I think if you can get more then what is a proof of concept and can barely be called that right now you need to buckle down and get functions like the status page quest log different bed rooms ect. functional you need to get content I can't stress this enough in the current state people are going to delete this and forget about as it's waste of space currently hell people wouldn't give a crap about the grammar to much if you would just get content the spelling can be fixed later but right now all people see is a shell of a game with bad spelling and since there isn't much game the are grinding yer balls over the spelling give us some GAMEPLAY and 90% of the spelling stuff will go away because again you can fix it later as it stands your game is lost in the shuffle of the 1000+ Renpy cash grab games that are made a day good luck to you hope this helps you.

ALSO

read OP..see plot change?...ok..i'll try again..nope..still a retarded MC.."never seen a woman drive"..WTF? this is a huge waste of a very different looking female lead..that teacher is strangely stunning...maybe if an adult rewrote it..someone thats actually spent time with modern women..things might get fixed...i'm going to mark this..in my mind..as abandoned...lol
Ok dude I am gonna play devil's advocate here and say this... How do you know the kid isn't from say Saudi Arabia or something thus yes for the LONGEST time it would have been strange to see a woman drive. He clearly stated he was from some place else then where the school is so to speculate he could be a foreign exchange student we don't know... Also remember they never say where this takes place so the dev could have made a whole fictional world and this kid is from a repressive country or nation again we don't know... To virtue signal like this is mind boggling you are on a site that allows you to download games where females are treated like livestock and games that the objective is to brutally beat torture and rape a female and that is ok but when one dev who has made NO OTHER GAME to my knowledge makes one little blurb about a MC who found it strange for a woman to drive because of a yet or forever unknown circumstance ya lost your mind.... That being said I HIGHLY doubt that this dev has put that much thought into it but ya kinda forced my hand here my guy.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Maybe he's Amish? lol
Grats on the red glitter name promotion.

Shikipt

Jun 10, 2017
I see another version with bugfixes etc but dev continue to not know what . is at the end of each sentence.
If you want to make a game at least make the bare min in punctuation please...

Reactions: MrEvo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok so time for the Infamy treatment...

1. Dude if you keep putting out these BIRDSEED BS updates that ADD NOTHING no one is going to give a shit about your game it is 4 minutes of content and the rest is under development seriously you need to come out the gate swinging or just quit now.

2. Get a translator you can't translate worth shit you clearly don't speak the language and I would spend a few days attempting to write more story then what ya got but that is me

3. Good renders for the most part but they are not SSS+ Class renders like a few other devs can do so again and I keep hammering this home is content you need to start pumping BEEFY updates.

That being said I think if you can get more then what is a proof of concept and can barely be called that right now you need to buckle down and get functions like the status page quest log different bed rooms ect. functional you need to get content I can't stress this enough in the current state people are going to delete this and forget about as it's waste of space currently hell people wouldn't give a crap about the grammar to much if you would just get content the spelling can be fixed later but right now all people see is a shell of a game with bad spelling and since there isn't much game the are grinding yer balls over the spelling give us some GAMEPLAY and 90% of the spelling stuff will go away because again you can fix it later as it stands your game is lost in the shuffle of the 1000+ Renpy cash grab games that are made a day good luck to you hope this helps you.

ALSO

Ok dude I am gonna play devil's advocate here and say this... How do you know the kid isn't from say Saudi Arabia or something thus yes for the LONGEST time it would have been strange to see a woman drive. He clearly stated he was from some place else then where the school is so to speculate he could be a foreign exchange student we don't know... Also remember they never say where this takes place so the dev could have made a whole fictional world and this kid is from a repressive country or nation again we don't know... To virtue signal like this is mind boggling you are on a site that allows you to download games where females are treated like livestock and games that the objective is to brutally beat torture and rape a female and that is ok but when one dev who has made NO OTHER GAME to my knowledge makes one little blurb about a MC who found it strange for a woman to drive because of a yet or forever unknown circumstance ya lost your mind.... That being said I HIGHLY doubt that this dev has put that much thought into it but ya kinda forced my hand here my guy.
nahhh..it still just comes off as bad writing...so pffft...i'll not continue commenting here as i've deleted it and lost interest so i shant harp on it further and move along to other games..ciao for niao

Reactions: botc76

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
AFTER DAY ONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO?
Baby steps, Hot Man.

First, click on the CAPS LOCK key. You'll notice your heart-rate will go down significantly :).

Then, read over the very few pages of this thread. We're on page 6. It should take you less time to read all the posts on this thread than to make any progress in the game.

Then, if you have a specific question about a specific scene or scenario in the game, let us know! I among others will be happy to help you figure out something if you're stuck :).

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
a normal woman who live with her daughter won't let a man in the house for sush a reason,less fun and killed immersion of the story because of small critics like this... would be nice if she's his real mom or step shit (for patreon) and his teacher same time.maybe his real dad and his wife kicked him out of their house and he's forced to live with his mama ? i'm not compleining here however. that teacher got some hot piece of meat:love:
Ooh, for incest games need a serious approach;)
It is possible to make even a patch where the teacher suddenly turn in aunt.

Reactions: fzaner

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. The game was shown for this purpose in order to simplify and improve the plot. I will definitely fix this in the next version

Reactions: fortuna95

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017

Yikes. He may have a point. lol I'm an excellent driver, I only got 2 speeding tickets last year.:sneaky:
Honestly, I didn't think there would be such a reaction. I will definitely correct this.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Ooh, for incest games need a serious approach;)
It is possible to make even a patch where the teacher suddenly turn in aunt.
i mentioned incest because is the only option might make some sense. it appears that the teacher is a kind and self respect woman and smart that can't let a stranger enter a house where happens her daughter livs in... its like she dont give ashit about that mc might hurt her or her daughter because he's a STRANGER. seeing how our BOi react to "the first time he's seeing some one drive and stuff maybe he's still a kid ? and our beautiful smart titty teacher happens to be a shotacon ? :p i mean maybe there's other reasons that mrs teacher want to get him to her house and slowly eat his innocence ? "wink,wink" :D

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
i mentioned incest because is the only option might make some sense. it appears that the teacher is a kind and self respect woman and smart that can't let a stranger enter a house where happens her daughter livs in... its like she dont give ashit about that mc might hurt her or her daughter because he's a STRANGER. seeing how our BOi react to "the first time he's seeing some one drive and stuff maybe he's still a kid ? and our beautiful smart titty teacher happens to be a shotacon ? :p i mean maybe there's other reasons that mrs teacher want to eat our kiddo innocent MC? "wink,wink" :D
Of course there is a reason. She liked him, and some reasons are indicated in the dialogue. She felt sorry for him. But according to the plot of the game that I plan, she will not let him stay at home for a long time. That's the trick

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes