VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the title is confusing..

"my first teacher"...

did he mean it like "my first sex (with) teacher" ? or "my first teacher" , like if he never get to school before ?

o_O its always confusing for me.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Pretty sure the teacher and her daughter are in that bathroom, arguing over how long they will need to hang my body to ensure maximum tenderness and flavor.

With nothing else to do, I'll just wait for my time to die.

mansuperman23

Jan 13, 2019
The game is still in early development. On the main page it is written that the plot will be changed in future versions of the game. Other games also changed.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure. There is something in the script that you can find the key to Rachels room but I never found it.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
gr8 cgi renders, but shame 1 update and no content really just fixes that are not needed as there is nothing to the game yet besides the intro and then few renders after that gonna wait few months for some content, unless this game turn out like other games where they bring 3 updates out then abandon or scrap the game and remake with the same stuff which still till this day i don't know why they do that... but hey hopefully this game turns out to be good.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The renders are okay. Some are really nice in general. But I don't like the face of the teacher. She looks like a drug addict or like she's a vampire or something.
There is nothing to do in this demo. So no idea where the game is going right now.
English is somewhere between bad and disturbing.
Not worth downloading at this stage.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
From Patreon:
"Today we are going to update the game, correcting some errors. Also, we change the intro that will slightly influence the character of the main hero. These changes correspond to the game mechanics. "

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I am playing this as I type this out. My grammar and spelling thing is active with this game. I apologize for it, but it's my thing. I also understand that English may not be everyone's first language. That said, I am not asking for perfection. What I am really asking for is a little work on the English in the game. Well, along with what ever else the author has for the game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Curious about this game, but the game description in the OP is just a MASSIVE red alert for me.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
d/l..install..play..delete..."shakes his head at yet another copy/paste of every other frikkin lazyass bad engrish impossible scenario games" to all my follower(HAHAHAAAA..singular) avoid!
I got sick in the intro already. Hard to read and oh my what a BS baseline for a story.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
For 2 updates, there doesn't appear to be much content. At least fill the void with some dialogue between the characters instead of the too familiar "Action (Developing)". I'm on Day 5, and the daughter is still locked in her room; she must be hungry and smell pretty rank!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
For 2 updates, there doesn't appear to be much content.
Dev at patreon: "everything else will start in the next version. The new event will start immediately the next morning"

If the next update become very well plese support him. He have only 10 patrons so far.

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I was told that the game is here. :)
In version 0.03 I corrected the plot and it's interpretation. If there are problems regarding English then please report.
I'll fix or suggest your correcting variants.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes