Others My First Time! [v0.269] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
complete waste of time
I agree, this game does not make any sense to me other than being a big add for the devs patreon page.
There a few nice renders but they do not win from the weird writing and weird interaction between, yes also, weird characters.
And the constant reminder of the patreon page....CLICK ME!!!....how about....nope.
Just make a good game and followers will show up for the quality.
GL anyways.

Jul 5, 2022
Holy shit, this "game" was painful. I forgot I noped out of this last release and redownloaded it. Didn't get any better.

Also, I hope the dev realises the MC changes names halfway through the first 10 minutes. Meticulous care was paid here.

"....AH AH AH"

Last edited:

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
It was interesting but I wish someone made a mod where you can check out more than one person at a time. Instead of choosing just one person, why not check them all?
Even if you don't use any (but for that one time you are forced to), you run out of them and are asked to enable cheats.

icebox

Jun 29, 2018
oh lord! this is such a huge pile of turd! not to bash on the dev.. but fock off with the amount of reminders for patreon.. also.. it's a crap engine.. also story is absolutely shit!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
This Dev has so much potential.
Mate, I beg of you, work and finish on one game.
You have so many half finished games out there that no one can fully enjoy anything you produce, and the stigma of your name attached on anything people will avoid.

Reactions: palmergames

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey, dear friends...
A new release to update here:
New content added for Conchita, maybe for Greta too.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Awww, that means me too? If that is the case why did I buy the 8000-dollar body pillow for them with the VR goggles? :LOL:
Dam for 8k I'm pretty sure you can get like a real life Sexbot ! You know our friends over in the land of the rising sun are surely working on one if it doesn't already exist, Lol

Reactions: Chellophane

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Suggestion: Make it so you can view everyone before moving on to the next event. Not this only view one character when you gave us the option to choose then skipped to the next scene. Or just take the option out and just play them all as just one big event scene. Now if you wanted it to be like this you could make so that the others react in different ways to who the player chooses to view/look at.

Reactions: palmergames
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes