Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
Oh look, the game is "on hold"... for a year, just like I said would happen. Every time a dev 'restarts' their game from scratch they abandon it shortly after.

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Oh look, the game is "on hold"... for a year, just like I said would happen. Every time a dev 'restarts' their game from scratch they abandon it shortly after.

Actually he's making a "Deluxe Version", but it's been on hold since 2020.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Jesus christ this fucking game need a minimap or something, I get lost as fuck on the mines

Last edited:

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
I do not recommend this game, the scenes are at an average level, the difficulty is easy but fucking just damn long and tedious

I love challenging games that reward you with scenes. But I don't want to brew potions so that I can jump and strike for 20 minutes and not know if I'm progressing or not, it's nonsense. This boss is full of shit, in fact, for the first time in the 2,000 nsfw games I've played, I felt like I'd just wasted my time and ruined my mood.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Adding to the list of bugs. I'm missing key items to build the furniture and forge. Not sure how, but the box of extra clothes that I bought from the merchant has disappeared from my inventory while I was out collecting resources to build the extra furniture

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
lots of people *coming out of the hospital* lately that are H-game devs...very strange yes....
Wait hold up Edit:=
he made another game while in the *hospital*

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
lots of people *coming out of the hospital* lately that are H-game devs...very strange yes....
Wait hold up Edit:=
he made another game while in the *hospital*
It was literally listed in the first screenshot in the post above.

Behno

Apr 29, 2024
View attachment 474402

Overview:
A sudden earthquake destroyed Azumi's house. But living in a forest is very dangerous. She need to build a new house before the monsters' raid.
You play as a girl who needs to quickly rebuild her house in the forest. Gather resources, fight monsters, build a house, sell resources for money, and buy "special" goods.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer: ChimeraZak -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

v2.5 & 2.35

View attachment 474403 View attachment 474404 View attachment 474405
Hi
I really need help
Last year i played a game which i forgot the name and it's killing me now to Find it

The game start with a couple and their friend in a forest on a trip.
After afew scene they Start Sharing wife and having fun
After that they got Lost and the male friend woke up in a house with a woman and her two dughters which he was their captive some how

Please any one can help me Find it

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Hi
I really need help
Last year i played a game which i forgot the name and it's killing me now to Find it

The game start with a couple and their friend in a forest on a trip.
After afew scene they Start Sharing wife and having fun
After that they got Lost and the male friend woke up in a house with a woman and her two dughters which he was their captive some how

Please any one can help me Find it
You need to create new thread for that, better then to ask here in a thread that no one visits.

Reactions: Behno
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes