VN Ren'Py My Fucked Up Family [v0.01] [CuckyBoy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CuckyBoy001

Formerly 'Ujjwalmouray'
Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
1000259378.png

Overview:
This is the story of a boy who has just shifted his newly constructed house. But the area where he has shifted the house is not right.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: CuckyBoy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

1000260718.png 1000260719.png 1000260720.png 1000260721.png 1000260722.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Does it count as NTR if the MC is not even interested in women?

Just my spur-of-moment overview thoughts.
Good luck wherever you take this CuckyBoy001
Maybe it's not his family getting NTR'd away from him by his new neighbours, it's his new neighbours getting NTR'd away from him by his family!

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico and str8up

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
So people now use Sims 4 to make games out of a game in here... lmao
Sims 4 is free and you can also do your own stories beyond this game, i dont get it

What i wonder is how did he get such perfect white skin tone, the game is incredibly woke you cant find good white skin tones they all look sickly while theres every possible spectrum of black colors

Reactions: Krat0$ and str8up

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
So people now use Sims 4 to make games out of a game in here... lmao
Sims 4 is free and you can also do your own stories beyond this game, i dont get it

What i wonder is how did he get such perfect white skin tone, the game is incredibly woke you cant find good white skin tones they all look sickly while theres every possible spectrum of black colors
Sure, vanilla is FTP right now, DLCs still cost money. Add that not everyone is comfy with modding, the amount of mods is staggering and some people rather consume stuff others did, I am not overly puzzled myself.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Sure, vanilla is FTP right now, DLCs still cost money. Add that not everyone is comfy with modding, the amount of mods is staggering and some people rather consume stuff others did, I am not overly puzzled myself.
Vanilla is perfectly fine, theres like one main mod you use and theres sub mods within that, its very easy to do, its called Wicked Whims. Plenty of free cool mods and very easy to install, just copy and paste, done. I own 3 DLC's, vampire, dogs (belive it or not mods for them exist lmao) and business for strip club. I'll share you some images of my world:
07-16-24_4-18-22 PM.png
07-16-24_4-19-17 PM.png

They are twins and share same BBC boyfriend. They also have 2 black children and BBC tattoos. I have a vampire family in small spooky town constantly expanding.
Theres stuff like incest as well, its why i like Sims 4, you can quite literally do anything you want.
Would yall want me to make a story out of this lmao

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote