VN Ren'Py My Fucked Up Family [v0.01] [CuckyBoy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Another AVN compliments of Patreon. Family in the title yet no incest = not a very fucked up family. NTR to boot = Next.
That's if the overview didn't make your head explode first. WTF does it even mean?
Does anybody know what time it is? Does anyone really care?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Another AVN compliments of Patreon. Family in the title yet no incest = not a very fucked up family. NTR to boot = Next.
What is even worse is the guy doing the NTR is the stereotypicall black guy .
Seriusly what is happen lately whit ntr games 80% of them is bbc ntr and later they have the balls to say the harem games are boring

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
What is even worse is the guy doing the NTR is the stereotypicall black guy .
Seriusly what is happen lately whit ntr games 80% of them is bbc ntr and later they have the balls to say the harem games are boring
Theres old people too, oh and soy boy nerds as well, makes it hot when its not the knight in the shining armor you were always expecting

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Not sure if this is true NTR.
The MC isn`t even in a relationship.
It would be better, if the black text bar was smaller.

If this is male protagonist, why do you make choices for a female character?
Is this game done in Sims4?

Classical NTR setup I would say, let`s see were it goes and Good Luck developer.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Oh brother, shut up and don't talk nonsense.
I was just trying to help you brother.
I don't want your help brother.

:ROFLMAO: I know this Vn is low effort, but damn

CuckyBoy001

Formerly 'Ujjwalmouray'
Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
Not sure if this is true NTR.
The MC isn`t even in a relationship.
It would be better, if the black text bar was smaller.

If this is male protagonist, why do you make choices for a female character?
Is this game done in Sims4?

Classical NTR setup I would say, let`s see were it goes and Good Luck developer.
Multiple protagonist tag missing

CuckyBoy001

Formerly 'Ujjwalmouray'
Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
Mc is not just watching and see there closest female getting ntr'd our mc have own plot twist just wait and play:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks like the MC's female family members are going have their guts rearranged by a nicely well hung Tyrone. Hopefully Pookie, and Ray Ray will join in on the fun and run trains on the MC's family while he watches.

But on another note it has my attention.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
My english is poor :) but i am giving my efforts as much as i can
I understand bro, I just had to say something with that text exchange...the fact you communicate here makes you awesome though, and also hopefully means you're someone with thick skin. I strongly suggest reading some stories that relate to your subject line...Literotica is a good place to start. It'll help with your story telling, and maybe inspire a way this all goes down that hasn't been done a thousand times before.

Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CuckyBoy001
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote