Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Both MC can become a Futa and there's other futas in the game
Damn you really go my hopes up with this one. But after looking at the gallery here: , it looks like it's all POV or futa on male. I can only see one futa on female scene. I'm sure that's some people's type of game though, so I hope they enjoy it.

Reactions: nln0

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Coceter Chronicles (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-coceter-chronicles-v0-15-beta1-nverjos.5/) unfortunately abandoned but still a good game worth a playthrough. Fair amount of futa content (dev is a fan) and you can play part of the game as futa yourself (from female).
Thank you for the suggestion. It looks good, but for me personally, an RPG maker Game that doesn't have a working scene replay gallery is a deal breaker. Then it's also abandoned so it's hard to get into a game like that knowing it won't be finished.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
(Futanari on Female)

The demo is pretty short (takes about 20 minutes to complete) but it looks very promising.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice! Futa on female ntr? This is looking pretty good. The art is good, and it seems like the developer spent a long time on the first game (it's still going but they are planning to finish it in a reasonable amount of time). The developers also said: "Swing & Miss will be updated next month with possibly the final content update before Building our Futature becomes this page's new main project", so that's good. However I have some speculation as to how this may go south really quickly. The dev states: "
Building our Futature will feature a wife, her husband and the husband's employee from a third-person perspective. The husband's employee is a woman, but one with a little (or not so little) secret between her legs. And this woman has set her eyes on her boss' wife.

It will contain many choices allowing you to choose the paths and themes which interest you from very early on." My worry here is that the developers are going to fall into the try to please everyone route by making the game 50% make x female and 50% futa x female. It's just sceptism are this point, but the main line that troubles me is the "choose the paths and themes". This would be great if the game was certified futa only and the husband was only in the game to get cucked, but if he is actually a main part of the game with his own route, we could be waiting a very long time to get any meaningful futa content as the devs continue putting a tiny amount of content into each route. But I'm hopeful this one works out; great find vhal! I'm throwing my metaphorical coin into the wishing well: come on dev, don't cuck me with a bunch of male x female in the futa game. This could be great.
DEV quotes taken from here:

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Nice! Futa on female ntr? This is looking pretty good. The art is good, and it seems like the developer spent a long time on the first game (it's still going but they are planning to finish it in a reasonable amount of time). The developers also said: "Swing & Miss will be updated next month with possibly the final content update before Building our Futature becomes this page's new main project", so that's good. However I have some speculation as to how this may go south really quickly. The dev states: "
Building our Futature will feature a wife, her husband and the husband's employee from a third-person perspective. The husband's employee is a woman, but one with a little (or not so little) secret between her legs. And this woman has set her eyes on her boss' wife.

It will contain many choices allowing you to choose the paths and themes which interest you from very early on." My worry here is that the developers are going to fall into the try to please everyone route by making the game 50% make x female and 50% futa x female. It's just sceptism are this point, but the main line that troubles me is the "choose the paths and themes". This would be great if the game was certified futa only and the husband was only in the game to get cucked, but if he is actually a main part of the game with his own route, we could be waiting a very long time to get any meaningful futa content as the devs continue putting a tiny amount of content into each route. But I'm hopeful this one works out; great find vhal! I'm throwing my metaphorical coin into the wishing well: come on dev, don't cuck me with a bunch of male x female in the futa game. This could be great.
DEV quotes taken from here:
It's a futa x female game at its core. When I say "choose paths and themes" I mean within the boundaries set by the main focus. I know a lot of titles do this to please as many people as possible, but it doesn't make much sense to me to add routes unrelated to the game's main theme. I'm not a fan of furry stuff, but I wouldn't want a furry game to add a human x human dating route to please me either.

Building our Futature will most likely be about 95% futa x female. There will be scenes between husband and wife between futa x females scenes to establish their relationship and there may be endings with futa x male themes as well but they're not separate routes.

It's a bit hard to explain the game's system/concept but you should look at the "routes" (I like calling them escalations) as a little less separate than in a lot of visual novels and maybe more as "categories" instead of "fetishes". You choose what scene happens next and can decide not to go further on a "bondage route" because the content doesn't interest you but follow the "blowjob route" for an in-game week or two instead. There's no incest option where the husband's sister suddenly shows up because this game is about those three characters and all scenes fit within the game's main themes in some way.

C07.png

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
It's a futa x female game at its core. When I say "choose paths and themes" I mean within the boundaries set by the main focus. I know a lot of titles do this to please as many people as possible, but it doesn't make much sense to me to add routes unrelated to the game's main theme. I'm not a fan of furry stuff, but I wouldn't want a furry game to add a human x human dating route to please me either.

Building our Futature will most likely be about 95% futa x female. There will be scenes between husband and wife between futa x females scenes to establish their relationship and there may be endings with futa x male themes as well but they're not separate routes.

It's a bit hard to explain the game's system/concept but you should look at the "routes" (I like calling them escalations) as a little less separate than in a lot of visual novels and maybe more as "categories" instead of "fetishes". You choose what scene happens next and can decide not to go further on a "bondage route" because the content doesn't interest you but follow the "blowjob route" for an in-game week or two instead. There's no incest option where the husband's sister suddenly shows up because this game is about those three characters and all scenes fit within the game's main themes in some way.
That's amazing! I'm excited to see where this game goes then! The futanari genre could always use another good game. Is there going to be any futa on female anal?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for this thread!
You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy the games listed here!

Three pieces of news:
1) "Welcome" has had its named changed: https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-bell-college-charme-et-sortilege-v0-2-armand-ribo.32697/
I like the new name a lot. And it has been update to 0.2! I haven't played through it yet, but it looks absolutely amazing!

2) The creator of Immoral Sorceress has released a new game update: https://f95zone.to/threads/immoral-sorceress-demo-3-1a-pizzacatmx.30766/. And on their blog they have made a post about their future and the games they make. I strongly advise you all to check it out:

3) The creator of the Red Room has said an update is coming Dec. 10th and updates will be more regular after that. I am hopeful for the future. Check the Red Room thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-red-room-v0-1-le-alishia.19951/

Other games have been updated on the list above but I haven't gotten too in depth with them yet. Please be sure to follow the appropriate sources f95 threads/patreons/blogs/etc for the futanari games you love to stay up date.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Update!!!

2 New Games added to the list (gold tier--->Both are futanari theme with futa protagonists):
A Shade of Pink
Inner Growth

>They both look really promising and I'm excited to play them. But these days there have been several futa games with great potential that have fizzled out for one reason or another. So you'll have to stay tuned to these games with your fingers crossed and hope it goes well.

Misc Changes: Added a couple links to existing games; I won't bore you with it.

Reactions: Caboose88
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes