Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
These are some new (to the list at least) futa games that I don't want to put on the list yet:
Fuckout: https://f95zone.to/threads/fuckout-69-v0-1-bambook.46321/page-5#post-3071796
Healslut: https://f95zone.to/threads/healslut-v0-4c-davie-zwei.30013/
Overgrown Genesis (by the makers of Claire's Quest): https://f95zone.to/threads/overgrown-genesis-v0-10-5-dystopian-project.1953/

I'm not sure what tier these belong in yet so I'm not going to add them to the list yet. Fuckout is really new so I'm kind of waiting to see which direction the game heads in, I don't know squat about Healslut, and Overgrown Genesis is about an update away from completion so I'll try to gauge it then. I do know from spoilers that there is an important futanari character in the game. Also New Body New Life may need to move up some tiers due to certain futanari characters and scenes allegedly being added soon.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You added a note about it on the list but you didn't really explain why there is no futa x male?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
You added a note about it on the list but you didn't really explain why there is no futa x male?
The same reason there aren't any text based games on this list. I'm not personally into them, so I'm not going to recommend them to anyone. I don't like the idea of the title becoming too long, but if you or others feel it is necessary I can change the title to "Futanari x Female Games List"

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
"Rise of the White Flower" -> First build supposedly coming in around the middle of march. Will contain futanari:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
A futa sex scene preview for "Rise of the white Flower":
Looking absolutely spicy. Gorgeous artwork.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018

-->Rise of the White Flower is out on patreon and is going public in a few days. Now normally the first release is a proof of concept kind of thing with little content, but the developers are saying there are 29 CGs. I don't know how many CGs are just variants included in the same scene but this could be a girthy first release.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The public release is out guys! Find it here:

Post Here:
I've been wanting to try this one

Edit: I played it and it was amazing! The art is wonderful and colorful, the sex scenes are really well done and sexy, and the story is pretty interesting. It was also a nice surprise to see the characters have as much personality as they did. It had a good amount of content for a first release and I am incredibly excited to see this version 0.2. Please support the devs if you can.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dixen Chix

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
The public release is out guys! Find it here:

Post Here:
I've been wanting to try this one

Edit: I played it and it was amazing! The art is wonderful and colorful, the sex scenes are really well done and sexy, and the story is pretty interesting. It was also a nice surprise to see the characters have as much personality as they did. It had a good amount of content for a first release and I am incredibly excited to see this version 0.2. Please support the devs if you can.
Is it pick the gender of the MC or magic potion type of futa?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
For some reason I felt like checking, despite feeling pretty safe in assuming it is, if this https://f95zone.to/threads/futaring-v3-39-mofuland.3763/ is in the list but doesn't seem like it is.
I have reason to believe there is a lot of "lollipop" content, and it will therefore not be added to the list. I have changed the OP accordingly. Thank you for the suggestion anyway.

I love this thread. Any chance to put some other new female and futa protagonist? I would like add the The Destiny of Siria to the list. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-destiny-of-siria-v0-0-2-0-1-88michele88.44199/
I am very sorry but I will not be adding that game to the list in its current state. I understand it must be hard to make a game in English when it is not your first language, however I cannot understand any of the writing in the game. I would advise for you to attempt to find some kind of proof reader to comb through the game for you. I would also say it could be beneficial for you to try to render the game using a different software. Some good ones with futa mods are Koikatsu, 3D Custom Girl, Honey Select, and Custom Maid 3D 2. These have very good looking models, posing software, and adult capabilities. I think you would find any of these more versatile than the Sims. You have an interesting idea with futa vampires, and I think it could be very good. I wish you good luck with your game.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
THIS LIST, WHY IT WAS MADE, AND GOING FORWARD:
This is going to be a long message but I strongly advise everyone to read this. So a while ago in the Red Room thread, development was (still is) extremely so. Therefore, I decided to cobble together a list of futanari games that I liked and post it in that thread so that people could enjoy those games that maybe they didn't know about while they waited for that game to update, which could very well never happen. That post was deleted by a moderator on account of being off topic/posted in the wrong section (it was). So I asked that moderator if they would send me the list I had made so I could put it in the correct place. So I did. I made this Futanari Games List and put it in the 'Recommendation' section of the website. As I saw games that I thought looked good, I added them to the list.

This list therefore served three purposes. To give people who were having a trouble finding good futanari games a place to find a bunch of them, to hopefully (in some small way) help developers by hopefully allowing more people to find there games, and (selfishly) for me to have a place where I could easily navigate through the futanari threads I was following (I follow a lot of games and many of them aren't futanari [like Harem Hotel]). Now I had a bit of a philosophical problem introduced to me. After the list's creation people offered suggestions for games to be added to the list. I added some of these games, however, I did not add several of them. There were a few reasons behind this. The most prominent of them was that I was not interested in them, either because I didn't think the games looked very good or because I didn't want a certain type of content in the list (Futa on male, text based, japanese language). Now the philosophical problem for me is do I recommend people games that I have absolutely no interest in, or games that fall under those currently forbidden criteria, just because it falls under the banner of a "futanari game"? Should I blindly add every futa game I can find, regardless of the content, just for the sake of having a more "complete list", or should I continue to only recommend games that I feel comfortable recommending?

So here's the answer for now at least: I am only going to put games on this list that meet this criteria (No text based, futa on male, loli, nor non-English language games), and I am interested in. To that effect I'm changing the title to "My Futanari Games List". You guys are still free to recommend games to be added to the list. If I am interested in the game I'll add it, otherwise I won't. I appreciate the suggestion either way. I don't know if this is the right decision, but it just seems wrong of me to recommend games that I have no interest in playing myself. I was considering deleting the list altogether, but for now I'm just going to operate the list this way. You can still scroll down through the thread to see other's suggestions, and if that isn't enough, anyone is free to make their own "Futanari List" with whatever games they want in it. I'm sorry if this is disappointing to anyone, but I hopefully at least explained my reasoning clearly enough.

Last edited:

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
Not like my opinion matters, But I wanna thank you, I found TQ somehow through this post an supporting it monthly, An bought Venture Seas,

Reactions: RHFlash

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am very sorry but I will not be adding that game to the list in its current state. I understand it must be hard to make a game in English when it is not your first language, however I cannot understand any of the writing in the game. I would advise for you to attempt to find some kind of proof reader to comb through the game for you. I would also say it could be beneficial for you to try to render the game using a different software. Some good ones with futa mods are Koikatsu, 3D Custom Girl, Honey Select, and Custom Maid 3D 2. These have very good looking models, posing software, and adult capabilities. I think you would find any of these more versatile than the Sims. You have an interesting idea with futa vampires, and I think it could be very good. I wish you good luck with your game.
Thank you, I working hard and I already find a proofreader, working on next update and I hope I can do much better with his/her help to make the game enjoyable. I Startard this project with the Sims, I hope fined out some mod to make this worst in the end and to make some sequel and prequel. I hope to make this game better than it now is.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes