Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Sooo just a point on the Kingdom Hearts game it is actually unwinable in its current state as it simply ends on the 10th days morning slot as no ending is in game as of yet, no idea if the dev is still working on it

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Sooo just a point on the Kingdom Hearts game it is actually unwinable in its current state as it simply ends on the 10th days morning slot as no ending is in game as of yet, no idea if the dev is still working on it
It looks like the last post in the game's LOK thread was November of 2019 so it could be a RIP. I don't know though

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
You can finish the game, as in corrupt everyone including the "pure heart", but there are no real ending to the game. Gor said he would have to add the gallery too, but well, he's doing other things I guess.
Btw, this makes me think of his last game, Miraculous Reunion, which also has lots of futa while having the advantage of being finished. It's hard too, but in a different way :
Basically, you have to corrupt girls by talking to them, while making sure none of them leave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I added Kingdom Hearts to the list it was pretty good; hopefully it gets finished. In the gallery, for each girl there is a masturbation scene, a fondling scene, a sex scene, a futa scene, and a close up sex scene. Do you know how to get the close up scenes Ilverin? Also the gallery doesn't work but you meantioned gorepete may be working on it

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
Damn you really go my hopes up with this one. But after looking at the gallery here: , it looks like it's all POV or futa on male. I can only see one futa on female scene. I'm sure that's some people's type of game though, so I hope they enjoy it.
what game is this? I only get error 404 from this link

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I added Kingdom Hearts to the list it was pretty good; hopefully it gets finished. In the gallery, for each girl there is a masturbation scene, a fondling scene, a sex scene, a futa scene, and a close up sex scene. Do you know how to get the close up scenes Ilverin? Also the gallery doesn't work but you meantioned gorepete may be working on it
Sadly, no gallery yet, and as for the close up I have no idea if it's a gallery-exclusive thing or if you get it when corrupting the pure heart. We'll have to wait for Gor to eventually update the game :/

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
add this the the Kingdom Hearts game walkthrough if you want to see most of the game.

Day 1: P1 x 8, P2 x 8
Night 1: P1 x 8
Day 2: P2 x 6, P3 x 10
Night 2: P1 x 8
Day 3: P3 x 4, P2 x 2, P4 x 10
Night 3: P2 x 8
Day 4: P3 x 2, P4 x 4, P5 x 10
Night 4: P3 x 8
Day 5: P5 x 4, P4 x 2, P6 x 10
Night 5: P4 x 8
Day 6: P5 x 2, P6 x 4, PH x 10
Night 6: P5 x 8
Day 7: PH x 4, P6 x 10, PH x 2
Night 7: PH x 8
Day 8: PH x 8, P1 x 5, P2 x 3
Night 8: P2 x 2, P3 x 5, P4 x 1
Day 9: P4 x 4, P5 x 5, P6 x 5, 2 leftover hours
Night 9: Start Checking the doors that are left over they should open one by one each P will then be able to oneshot takeover in the garden, 2 leftover hours.

I just followed this and got all girls if you use the identifier method of the other walkthough.

Reactions: Ilverin and RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
List Updates:

1) Added Game Overgrown Genesis to Silver Tier.
-This game is going to be released in its final version on steam on May 22nd! So very soon. I'm not entirely sure if I ranked this one correctly with the silver tier; I feel like it maybe should be in the gold tier. Futa plays a very important part in the story but so far in ratio to the other scenes Silver tier feels about right. I may revist the tier of this one. Apparently, putting steam games on your wishlist helps the game out so please do that if you can. Also if you are able to buy it when it comes out obviously. This is honestly one of the best H games I've ever played. It's incredibly good. Even if it's a little out of your comfort zone I would highly recommend it. I don't want to spoil too much but it's just very well done.

2) Added Game Claire's Quest to Silver Tier.
-Same creators as Overgrown Genesis. Also a very good game.

3) Cyberunique's Game's Name Has Been Changed to "Futa Fix Dine and Dash"
-The name doesn't inspire much confidence but we'll see. You can find the link to the steam store page and the game trailer on the list above.

4) Sequia State Has Been Updated On The List.
-There is now a development blog that is supposed to be updated weekly that can be followed. Find the link above. This game is supposed to be getting a steam page soon as well.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Also if I could have someone's assistance that would be lovely. Apparently, Dizzy Hearts is now going to have adult content in it I think. What's tripping me up is the choice of wording here: . "We'll be adding adult content through fun character vignettes. This isn't DLC just an upgrade on the base game. ". I don't know what a character Vignette is. Here's the definition but I still don't get it. Are we getting small H images that fade into the background wtf?

vignette
noun

1. a brief evocative description, account, or episode.
    "a classic vignette of embassy life"

2. a small illustration or portrait photograph which fades into its background without a definite border.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
RHFlash That definition is correct. Regarding images there's something called a "vignnete effect" (google image to see it).

But the developer's wording can indeed be interpreted in a few ways:
  • They are going to add text only, meaning short descriptions of a scene or similar.
  • They are going to add an image only, meaning a vignette styled portrait or similar.
  • They are going to add both (my bet would be on this one), meaning an static image accompanied by a short description of the scene.
Then again, one could simply ask them directly to clarify what exactly are they going to make. But undoubtly their usage of the word vignnette means that whatever may it be, it will certainly be short and brief.

For a more detailed dive into the word:

• Red Heart

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
3) Cyberunique's Game's Name Has Been Changed to "Futa Fix Dine and Dash"
-The name doesn't inspire much confidence but we'll see. You can find the link to the steam store page and the game trailer on the list above.
Cyberuniques first game on steam was Venture Seas if I am not mistake? awh shit man, That game was horrible... I am not going to have high hopes for his next one.. But the updates to your list is awesome thanks, I played all of them but the squia and Futa fix dine and dash

Last edited:
  • Love

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@RHFlash That definition is correct. Regarding images there's something called a "vignnete effect" (google image to see it).

But the developer's wording can indeed be interpreted in a few ways:
  • They are going to add text only, meaning short descriptions of a scene or similar.
  • They are going to add an image only, meaning a vignette styled portrait or similar.
  • They are going to add both (my bet would be on this one), meaning an static image accompanied by a short description of the scene.
Then again, one could simply ask them directly to clarify what exactly are they going to make. But undoubtly their usage of the word vignnette means that whatever may it be, it will certainly be short and brief.

For a more detailed dive into the word:
Thank you for the answer; I'll have to get around to asking them at some point. I don't really like the sounds of whatever it is being "short and brief", but I guess it'll be what it'll be.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Cyberuniques first game on steam was Venture Seas if I am not mistake? awh shit man, That game was horrible... I am not going to have high hopes for his next one.. But the updates to your list is awesome thanks, I played all of them but the squia and Futa fix dine and dash
I'm glad you're enjoying the list! But no, I don't believe cyberunique had anything to do with Venture Seas. The only game I am aware of him doing is the very short Locker Room Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/vaygren-locker-room-game-v1-0-cyberunique.43658/

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes