Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Update Time.

List Update:
Reborn in Sin by Aphrodisia has been added to gold tier

News Updates:
1. Immoral Sorceress by pizzacat is now back in development and is scheduled for an update around the end of this month
2. For people following Summoner's Legacy or Sins of Her Father, the developer had the following to say about the games: "I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art."

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The dev's wording there is somewhat ambiguous. From his updates on patreon it seems that they already made the male renders for Sins of Her Father for all the scenes, but their wording above (you quoted what he posted on the game's f95 thread) gives the impression that he won't won't bother with the male route anymore...
I'm I reading it wrong? If so, which way is the dev going?

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The dev's wording there is somewhat ambiguous. From his updates on patreon it seems that they already made the male renders for Sins of Her Father for all the scenes, but their wording above (you quoted what he posted on the game's f95 thread) gives the impression that he won't won't bother with the male route anymore...
I have no idea. He says "big updates with a good deal of content" but considering how not far long it was when I played it, I would be surprised to see either game have a satisfying conclusion. But hopefully he doesn't go the way of BrightSunStudios and Futabox where they try to increase their financial support by continuiously cancelling and starting new game projects. Which just irritates players more doing the exact opposite of what they set out to do.

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Update Time.

List Update:
Reborn in Sin by Aphrodisia has been added to gold tier

News Updates:
1. Immoral Sorceress by pizzacat is now back in development and is scheduled for an update around the end of this month
2. For people following Summoner's Legacy or Sins of Her Father, the developer had the following to say about the games: "I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art."
This is an amazing list! And thanks for adding my game to it~ :cool:

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I found the answer to your question in the Sins of Her Father thread. The developer said “Remember not to confuse people, we're no longer going with the idea of a male MC either. That whole thing kinda pisses me off, me and coven put a lot of work into renders and it all got shit on and talked down. I get that no one forced us to abandon the idea but you kinda fucking did.”

Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Nice. ;)

On the one hand I really didn't care much for the male route in that game, but honestly that type of answer from the dev kinda rubs me off the wrong way. I mean if they already had all the renders done, why not go ahead and put it in anyways? If there was any pressure by the fans it was ultimately their decision to back out so putting the blame on the fans is kinda shitty.

People are just passionate about futa focused games because it's a niche, so that "pressure" is perfectly understandable. Also if you're a dev that is know for their futanari content it's obvious that when you go on another direction people will notice and voice their opinions. But again, blaming the fans for the removal kinda shows a bit of mind weakness in my opinion.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
News Update.

1) Reborn in Sin by aphrodisia is now on kickstarter:

It's already at $5,825 out of $8,000. There's 27 days left in the campaign so get in on that if you want to.

2) Toffisama's Fallen Angel Marielle is almost done (once it's completed it will be released to the public). I would estimate it will be done in a month going by his progress updates.

3) New version of pizzacat's Immoral Sorceress has been released to patrons and comes out to the public in 3 days.

Some slightly older news that I want to meantion:

4) Inner Growth by Morally Purple (the consistent development kings) has been updated to 0.5

5) Shattered Lands by Eclipsed Works has received a new update. They are at 0.4 now with a lot of content.

6) Rise of the White Flower by Necrobunnystudios (also consistent development kings) has been updated to chapter 3

And there you. Chew the news slowly. Savor the flavor. Enjoy.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
This thread is a godsend. No more floating around random search results!

There is also Hardcoded if it hasn't been mentioned yet. Old demo, devs are not releasing anything for free anymore, but only charging like a dollar or something.

Reactions: Nessiah and RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
This thread is a godsend. No more floating around random search results!

There is also Hardcoded if it hasn't been mentioned yet. Old demo, devs are not releasing anything for free anymore, but only charging like a dollar or something.
I’m glad you enjoy the list, and thank you for the suggestion.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
What would you rate your top 5 futa games
In no particular order:
Inner Growth:
-Just a really good game all the way around. Sees consistent updates, interesting story, great visuals; it just has it all.

Lust City (not on the list because the English translation is spotty)
-SomeonePleaseTranslateThisMoreAlready the video game. A really amazing game that will make you wish you read Russian.

Immoral Sorceress
-Dark but interesting.

Welcome to Bell College
-I just like the game a lot. This is one of those games that I find myself wishing for an update for the most.

Overgrowth Genesis
-One of the few H Games that functions well even without the adult content. I found myself thoroughly creeped out and unnerved trying to play through this game and playing the game was just a fantastic experience. I can’t wait to see it fully completed.

Honorable Meantions:
Rise of the White Flower
-It’s such a good game. But my computer can’t seem to handle it so I very regrettably don’t play it anymore. It heats up like crazy. This was Chapter 2.

Dizzy Hearts
-Has the potential to be such an amazing game even aside from H content. But after several years and multiple kickstarters who knows when the game will actually be finished.

Reactions: Nessiah and Furabia
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes