Recommending My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Hi!
I've just found
https://f95zone.to/threads/worlds-of-dreams-in-the-multiverse-2019-01-31-azantar.22098/

it is there for a while
You should give it a try
Thank you for the suggestion. It looks like something to keep an eye on but I don't really see this game going very far. It hasn't been update in well over a year, and after watching the gameplay it looks like it's more of a simulation than an actual game. There's no story or gameplay, you just walk around and look at animations. The models look good and the animations are fluid but that's about all that's there right now.

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion. It looks like something to keep an eye on but I don't really see this game going very far. It hasn't been update in well over a year, and after watching the gameplay it looks like it's more of a simulation than an actual game. There's no story or gameplay, you just walk around and look at animations. The models look good and the animations are fluid but that's about all that's there right now.
Last update from creator is very recent (on last page). He/She claims a new version in the works and will be out for the public in two months.
In this case Wild Life is also just an animation viewer at this time, it just looks nicer.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
2 List Updates.

1) Overgrown Genesis has been released on steam! Please buy it if you can. The campaign is finished, however the developers plan to go back and add more CG images and sex scenes, including lesbian and futa. There is also likely to be some content added to the E ending (best ending). Please buy it if you can.

2)The Thickening has been added to gold tier. You're gonna want to check this one out. It was suggested to me earlier but the game was very early on and I wanted to wait it out a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aikiriu

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
NecroBunnyStudios released an update to patrons for The Rise of the White Flower. Public release this Friday!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Tail Saga: The Princess Apprentice added to gold tier. The teaser build was a lot of fun; it looks like it has a lot of potential. You play a furry futa girl and there is at least one trap kitty boi that she has sex with.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Inner Growth has been updated to 0.3 https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-growth-v0-3-morally-purple.43165/.
I think it is worth it to point out that the developers have consistently pushed out updates to the game since its launch in a timely manner. The game has beautiful 3D art, an interesting story, and fantastic sex scenes. There are also multiple routes in the game. The developers are eager to answer questions in the thread and engage with the community. I believe the developers (Morally Purple) are a shining example of what a developer should be. You would be doing yourself a disservice not to play the game.
0.4 now :)
Seriously good!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
2 List Updates: Not happy ones

1) Sins of Her Father is moved out of gold and into silver tier. The developer is making a male x female route in the game, so only about half of it is going to be futa.

2) In the first instance of a non-abandoned game being removed from this list: LOK Rebirth has been removed from the list altogether. It was stated with the original version that futa was going to be present in the game. However, the game is now being remade and I have no idea if futa is going to be present.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
2 List Updates: Not happy ones

1) Sins of Her Father is moved out of gold and into silver tier. The developer is making a male x female route in the game, so only about half of it is going to be futa.

2) In the first instance of a non-abandoned game being removed from this list: LOK Rebirth has been removed from the list altogether. It was stated with the original version that futa was going to be present in the game. However, the game is now being remade and I have no idea if futa is going to be present.
About Sins of her Father's male MC, it's more of a "choose your gender" than a true male x female route, and the dev said the amount of futa content would remain the same and they would simply redo the scenes to fit the alternative male MC route.
As a side note, Summoner's Legacy, having the same dev, started following the same path, and they are reworking most of the art to fit an alternative male MC.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
About Sins of her Father's male MC, it's more of a "choose your gender" than a true male x female route...
Sure.

But doesn't change anything; it still has to be downgraded based on RHFlash metrics, because their metrics are based on a percentage of the whole game, instead of a flat amount. You can confirm this by simply reading their description for a game to be eligible for the gold tier in the OP: "The majority of the sex scenes in the game are futanari."

So for an abstract example: Game A was initially in gold tier since it only had a futanari MC and therefore futanari sex scenes, amounting to 100% of the game. But now the dev is also making a male MC, which will have the same sex scenes but with the slight change of the MC art being male for this route. Objectivelly the flat amount of futanari content itself haven't changed, but in terms of percentage it went from 100% to 50%, since now the game also has content other than futanari, meaning that futanari content is no longer a marjority and thus by the OP's subjective metrics it correctly gets downgraded.

You may want to argue if the above method is the ideal way or not to categorize games, but hey, its how OP's choose to do so and in that sense it fits the criteria. Their main criterion is not whether a game is necessarily good/bad, neither how much flat futanari content there is; it's all about how much a single game is dedicated to futanari content.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Sure.

But doesn't change anything; it still has to be downgraded based on @RHFlash metrics, because their metrics are based on a percentage of the whole game, instead of a flat amount. You can confirm this by simply reading their description for a game to be eligible for the gold tier in the OP: "The majority of the sex scenes in the game are futanari."

So for an abstract example: Game A was initially in gold tier since it only had a futanari MC and therefore futanari sex scenes, amounting to 100% of the game. But now the dev is also making a male MC, which will have the same sex scenes but with the slight change of the MC art being male for this route. Objectivelly the flat amount of futanari content itself haven't changed, but in terms of percentage it went from 100% to 50%, since now the game also has content other than futanari, meaning that futanari content is no longer a marjority and thus by the OP's subjective metrics it correctly gets downgraded.

You may want to argue if the above method is the ideal way or not to categorize games, but hey, its how OP's choose to do so and in that sense it fits the criteria. Their main criterion is not whether a game is necessarily good/bad, neither how much flat futanari content there is; it's all about how much a single game is dedicated to futanari content.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

That being said, I do understand where Ilverin is coming from. I understand it feels a little weird to see it downgraded when it is supposedly going to have the same amount of futanari scenes. But ultimately, if I don't tier them based on the overall percent of futanari scenes in the game than I have to tier them based on the number of scenes. If I try to do that though it would become a giant mess. Games that have just started out that are clearly futanari focused wouldn't be able to be in gold tier simply because they haven't had the time to accumulate a large number of scenes, while games like Monster Love Hotel or Roundscape Adorevia, which aren't futa focused, would be up in gold tier just due to the large amount of scenes they both have. At best though, like Furabia said, Sins of Her Father is only going to be 50% futa.

As a side note, Summoner's Legacy, having the same dev, started following the same path, and they are reworking most of the art to fit an alternative male MC.
I was under the impression that Summoner's Legacy was going to be left alone, but if that is true I'll put that game in Silver as well.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Games that have just started out that are clearly futanari focused wouldn't be able to be in gold tier simply because they haven't had the time to accumulate a large number of scenes, while games like Monster Love Hotel or Roundscape Adorevia, which aren't futa focused, would be up in gold tier just due to the large amount of scenes they both have.
This might be a dumb idea, but maybe gold tier should be for games that can be futa focused, that is, including games that are focused on futa scenes if the player picks a futa protagonist. I mean, those games fit the gold tier condition if the player wants them to. And most people bothering to read the list probably would make that choice after all.
Just a suggestion.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Sure.

But doesn't change anything; it still has to be downgraded based on RHFlash metrics, because their metrics are based on a percentage of the whole game, instead of a flat amount. You can confirm this by simply reading their description for a game to be eligible for the gold tier in the OP: "The majority of the sex scenes in the game are futanari."

Sure, I was just under the impression he misunderstood what the dev wanted to do. I have no pretention of changing the way this thread works, he's already doing all of the work of maintaining it.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
This might be a dumb idea, but maybe gold tier should be for games that can be futa focused, that is, including games that are focused on futa scenes if the player picks a futa protagonist. I mean, those games fit the gold tier condition if the player wants them to. And most people bothering to read the list probably would make that choice after all.
Just a suggestion.
I understand where you're coming from but I can't take into account player agency. A lot of games allow players to pick and choose which sex scenes they want to see. For example, if I wanted to, I could play Seeds of Chaos and avoid all scenes that aren't futa in a playthrough. Even though there are only a few futa scenes, I would therefore have to put the game in gold tier because 100% of the scenes I saw were Futa. However, in proportion to the rest of the game, there is barely any futa. If developers want to make a game where the majority of its sex scenes are futa then the game deserves to be Gold tier, if not then they don't. That being said, the tier system doesn't account for quality. There some games in bronze tier that are better than games in the gold tier. But they didn't create their games with the intention of it being futa focused.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Sure, I was just under the impression he misunderstood what the dev wanted to do. I have no pretention of changing the way this thread works, he's already doing all of the work of maintaining it.
It's all good. In my post there was no implication whatsoever that you wanted to take over the thread; I simply tried to clarify OP's metric to you, because given your post it was obvious that it was you who misinterpreted their categorization and not the other way around.

I understand where you're coming from but I can't take into account player agency. A lot of games allow players to pick and choose which sex scenes they want to see...
Right on. Their statement of "but maybe gold tier should be for games that can be futa focused" is way too open-ended and subjective. Like what are the criteria? How much individual scenes and story focus is needed to fit that criteria? It is a whole can of worms in terms of how to weigh all those variables, and I think you made a good case with your examples.

Besides, I think there are already some lists out there that are for "games that have some amount of futanari content at all" and they are useful for people like us who are interested in this content given how niche the futanari tag is... but in this particular case you have your own list with its own metric, so no need to change it as it is very useful in its own right.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Any of these have any impreg? Preferably done by a futa protag (I know Roundscape has some but only m/f, and not really mixed with other fun fetishes either)

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Any of these have any impreg? Preferably done by a futa protag (I know Roundscape has some but only m/f, and not really mixed with other fun fetishes either)
Off the top of my head, Inner Growth is futa protag and the story starts with with a pregnant girl that you can have sex with.

ShadowReaper93

May 12, 2020
Red room are in fact a good game sadly you can't proceed to the next week innit since you would need to get a handjob to the trans protaganist. Yes the mc are not futa but in fact dickgirl there is no pussy behind the balls

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes