• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
seems really interesting, BaasB
even though it does remind me of a quite ancient TV show.

I Dream of Genie

thanks for sharing it, mate.

cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Hi HaremPrince , are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

And what do you mean by "Cucking", the mc doing it to others or the cuck is the MC?(there is a big difference between one and the other :KEK: )

Thanks, good luck.
So is the mc the cuckee or the cucker?
Untitled.png

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Chapter 1 looks decent but giving us a game-'choice' that is not an actual choice is a waste of time IMHO.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I watched the video and it seems very good for a start to the game.
Good luck "Harem Prince"! (y)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
When I see "A born rebel" (especially since this isn't a move made in the 80s)And they use that male character model, I'm instantly checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Genie: You have three wishes and you cannot wish for more
Me: Well, I wish for a pen and paper
Genie: Hm? okay
Me: ''writing'' ... Now I wish that all i wrote in this paper happens:giggle:
Genie: ...
Genie: Shit..

• Haha
Reactions: Panda Sarcástico
Apr 27, 2022
Sigh more stock off the shelf daz characters. Come on dev it only takes 5 mins to spin some dials to make your character not stock. I know I have made 100's of characters over the years in daz studio.