Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Just one more question
Is the BDSM here mean male dominance
Or femdom
If femdom can be avoidable

Dreaugue

Mar 14, 2021
I am really loving this adult visual novel! It is really cool you make all the music and soundtracks in the game. Could you please answer some questions? Will there be other genie or females added in the game or is that it? Also do you have an option to buy or listen to the music? Thank you i am looking forward to seeing more.

HaremPrince

Jul 1, 2023
Just for the record. The MC will be "cucking" another individual in 1 scene. The MC "wont" ever be cucked by another person.

The BDSM is male dominance.

There will be other female genie and female humans introduced, ranging from different age groups. I might post the sound tracks up on youtube if enough people want to hear.

Regards HP,

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
The MC should wish for a better body. "Born rebel," meanwhile the dude looks like some geek in band class.

Jan 9, 2019
It's a great game, I just finished playing and I'm here to give my review, great 3d, the story has a lot of potential, I saw one or two bugs but it was a small thing, you have a great future in games like this my friend, I'll follow your game

I had some problems with the animations but my computer is a little bad, but I can see that they are quality animations

If I had money I would support financially, unfortunately I'm currently without a job, but I'll give my support by playing

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
He is a born rebel and misfit who lost his parents at a young age, feeling lonely and the inability to fit in.
Is being born a rebel and misfit avoidable? I'll take Rebel, but a Misfit, not thanks. :giggle:

Good luck and much success. Harem prince :)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Flavors: Harem, Romance, Sex, Foot Fetish, Spanking, BDSM, Cucking, Creampies, Voyeurism, Threesomes, Girl on girl, Exhibitionism
Will any of these fetishes be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
Some of these tags are a deal breaker for many people and they will not play your game unless they are optional.
Define what you mean by cucking. Is the MC doing the cucking or is he being cucked?
Will the lesbian be only in threesomes and if so will it be optional? If not will the threesomes be optional?

Jan 9, 2019
I was re-watching the game here and I was thinking: I didn't quite understand how the Wishes would work
For each player has his own carnal desires and thoughts
What if a player wants to spend all their wishes at once?
What if he doesn't want to spend any wishes?
What if he uses all his wishes and in update 01-73-9b there is a situation where the protagonist has to use a wish, but he has already spent them all?
What if the player is Bi and wants the MC to be Bi too?
Will we be able to choose which desires we want? Like I want to wish for a superpower or something?
Will the creator have to think of a million different routes or will we have to follow a pre-determined path, but with little fluctuations in the story?

Reactions: Elasstommer