SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Does it have the contents from act 2? I finished the act 1 and saw some comments above that act 2 is even better and ect.
There is no Act 2. Only the first version of the game v1, or the second version/remake v2 Act 1.

If you've played v2, then v1 will have more content.

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hello friends. I learned that the creator gave up on making Act2. But here I am willing to continue this masterpiece, this game is incredible, we can't leave an amazing game like this to be just another one that stayed along the way. So does anyone know how I can continue the game, I need to know who are the characters (actors, actresses) he used in the game.

Jul 22, 2019
Hello friends. I learned that the creator gave up on making Act2. But here I am willing to continue this masterpiece, this game is incredible, we can't leave an amazing game like this to be just another one that stayed along the way. So does anyone know how I can continue the game, I need to know who are the characters (actors, actresses) he used in the game.
First you'll need to get to grips with CGM:

Reactions: Bruxo_000
Apr 25, 2023
I really hope that someone will continue this game, many more different content can be added, yes, almost whole gigabytes, as a player you immerse yourself in this life of heroes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dude wtf is up with remake, I played the first one SAHC linked first, and it was fun, then I play the remake from first thread post; it's like 200% crappier across the board: 200% more ntrish from gf, 200% more text without pics, 200% more mindless drivel with ugly milfs, and 200% less action, and 200% less agency/decision making.....wth!

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes