Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
New Discord server is pretty pointless if the game is abandoned. Unless people just want a Discord to post videos, pics, talk about the current game state.
What happened to Rick? Did you manage to talk with him?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
What happened to Rick? Did you manage to talk with him?
I know as much as everyone else sadly. The only thing we know is that his wife caught him making the game, and he's cheated on her multiple times. Last time I spoke to him was the day before everything went to shit.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I created a Discord fan server. If anyone wants to join; feel free.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
It uses Nightdrops engine. Maybe they can help.
I can't seem to edit this game, every time I try it shows up blank, anyone knows how to fit this
I released an updated version of the editor to rickrick69 with the save/load feature and some other updates. I assume that maybe you are using a previous version of CGM? I have yet to update the copy on the website.

I am moving into a complete new system for CGM. Everything is taking a while, but IMO will be worth it. Also, I've made a note to see if I can open the game on my end, so I'll update you, and I'll also update the website the latest CGM while I am at it.

hiyou8000

Oct 24, 2018
I released an updated version of the editor to rickrick69 with the save/load feature and some other updates. I assume that maybe you are using a previous version of CGM? I have yet to update the copy on the website.

I am moving into a complete new system for CGM. Everything is taking a while, but IMO will be worth it. Also, I've made a note to see if I can open the game on my end, so I'll update you, and I'll also update the website the latest CGM while I am at it.
Thanks mate

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I have been able to load the game in CGM 4.1 without any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To do this, copy my-girlfriends-abroad-act-1.js and images/my-girlfriends-abroad-act-1 into your CGM selected-directory. You may also try this with Hot Dating and any other game made with the original CGM editor versions (for anyone who is curious).

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Wait soo.... the game was kind of completely redone and now it has 1/3 of the plot despite already pretty much seeing almost all of it in the first version of the game?

hiyou8000

Oct 24, 2018
I have been able to load the game in CGM 4.1 without any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To do this, copy my-girlfriends-abroad-act-1.js and images/my-girlfriends-abroad-act-1 into your CGM selected-directory. You may also try this with Hot Dating and any other game made with the original CGM editor versions (for anyone who is curious).
I got it to work thanks

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes