Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Hello All!

I have been working hard on the game along with a few of the amazing members I have met on the discord. I am trying my best to work on the game as much as I can but I am a little burnt out with everything else going on in my life. If you guys and gals can send me a few words of motivation on here or discord that would be greatly appreciated!!

-rick

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hello All!

I have been working hard on the game along with a few of the amazing members I have met on the discord. I am trying my best to work on the game as much as I can but I am a little burnt out with everything else going on in my life. If you guys and gals can send me a few words of motivation on here or discord that would be greatly appreciated!!

-rick
If you are getting burnt out you might need a break; when you come back to it, everything will be easier. Nobody can maintain focus on something forever, unless you're some kind of AI (are you? :p) ~ I know you're trying to appeal to both sides of the fence (subs & doms I mean) and that can be hard to do. Also just wanted to say, that I appreciate your work and all of your efforts. Best of luck with the project, and with your personal life too!

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hello All!

-rick

Take a break if you need to mate. We'll still be here when you return. Burn out is annoying as gell so I understand.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Join the Discord if you haven't already. Dev is giving updates on the game, and also taking suggestions, pictures, gif submissions etc.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
New test build is in Discord for those who want to play it. It's free. The game is being split into acts, so it's easier for people to play in a sitting. A path pdf is also included so you can make choices based on what content you want to see.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
New test build is in Discord for those who want to play it. It's free. The game is being split into acts, so it's easier for people to play in a sitting. A path pdf is also included so you can make choices based on what content you want to see.
My game will always be free! I will post the game here once I get all the bugs worked out but for now it is only in discord :p

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I can't save on the latest alpha. It tells me I am out of space, when I clearly am not.

Tiger1981

Apr 22, 2018
I want to create an own game just for fun and for myself. Is there any online-tutorial ( vids) for gamchatmaker or is there a fakechat-app for windows to create my own little stories? Thank you in advice.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I want to create an own game just for fun and for myself. Is there any online-tutorial ( vids) for gamchatmaker or is there a fakechat-app for windows to create my own little stories? Thank you in advice.
Join the discord and I can help you out a little better but I honestly learned from just trial and error using the software on the website. Give it a try and message me with any questions

Reactions: Tiger1981

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Update!

I will be re-releasing the game in 3 Acts. This will be a near total new experience with the same underlying story. The save/load feature has been developed by Nightdrop but has some known bugs which is also why I have broken up the game into 3 Acts. The more likes I get the more drive I have to work harder on the game so please let me know if you are excited to play the new update:ROFLMAO:

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hello All!

-rick
If you are burnt out then definitely should take a pause and chill for a while. This game is pretty awesome, so, take a pause but just don't abandon it. :)

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes