HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Yes, I found that out the hard way. That's a major strike because there's no way I'm going to start over and over. I deleted this as soon as I found out. Why was that not implemented ASAP is beyond me?

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Yes, I found that out the hard way. That's a major strike because there's no way I'm going to start over and over. I deleted this as soon as I found out. Why was that not implemented ASAP is beyond me?
The developer of the engine is working on it and I am working on the game to make the story flow a lot better per all the feedback I have received. Hope you try out the game in the future and if not no worries!

Reactions: Skyler

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
The developer of the engine is working on it and I am working on the game to make the story flow a lot better per all the feedback I have received. Hope you try out the game in the future and if not no worries!
Game wasn't bad but the forced situations i.e g/f banging another dude and you whoring up her friends as you give her the ok to do the same just was meh. I don't mind if there's a choice because I'd normally play both routes but the forced stuff with no other options wasn't up my alley.

Face palmed at the part if you chose the you can't believe she did this and she's so sorry but then she asks to do it again and you give her the go ahead to bang the guy again. Not sure if it absurdity went further because I had to stop but then realized you can't save ended it.

I'd say the not being able to save was more of a hit delete then the absurd situations you have no choice over. The few models I seen were good because the normal ones that get used for the HTML games is so boring. Maybe they were added later so I can't say since I stopped but it was nice to see different models at the start.

Psina666

May 7, 2019
Alpha version is being bugged, when Tiffany go to party you just can't write to her or if you do, it doesn't show up but other Girl work fine.
and if u refresh page u need start again lol, its so stupid. Other HTML game dnt have this problem.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Alpha version is being bugged, when Tiffany go to party you just can't write to her or if you do, it doesn't show up but other Girl work fine.
and if u refresh page u need start again lol, its so stupid. Other HTML game dnt have this problem.
It is to my knowledge if you refresh other html games without saving it will also start over. A Save/load feature is in the works for the final build

lcwlm32

Aug 18, 2022
I like it very much. If I can, I can have more stories about my girlfriend and other people

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes