Venomscarecrow

Feb 25, 2020
Great game, Would love if the girlfriend having sex and sharing the stories with the MC was explored more, hearing about her having a all black gangbang would be incredible.....

Reactions: LX.IZZY

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Here is a link that will not expire for the My Girlfriend's Abroad Discord. Myself and many others are pretty active on there and there is a version 1.X.X of the game to try if you are interested. I have received a lot of positive feedback about the new build and I am excited to complete it hopefully sooner than later. Trust me, it will be worth the wait if you like the original game.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Here is a link that will not expire for the My Girlfriend's Abroad Discord. Myself and many others are pretty active on there and there is a version 1.X.X of the game to try if you are interested. I have received a lot of positive feedback about the new build and I am excited to complete it hopefully sooner than later. Trust me, it will be worth the wait if you like the original game.

does it have save/load function now? and is there more ella's content? I only like her...

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020

Decryption Key?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
the game suffers from a very severe lag. Text loads slowly(even on highest speed) and some videos won't load,
also, i can't progress anymore, clicking on continue does nothing. I got to the "text tiffany so you can show her all the vids you took", i am clicking on continue without any effect.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
the game suffers from a very severe lag. Text loads slowly(even on highest speed) and some videos won't load,
also, i can't progress anymore, clicking on continue does nothing. I got to the "text tiffany so you can show her all the vids you took", i am clicking on continue without any effect.
Are you using Chrome? Do you have a lot of tabs open? The game is RAM hungry. I had issues when I was playing on a virtual machine and when I switched to the dedicated OS on chrome it was fine.

Reactions: NIKI87

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Are you using Chrome? Do you have a lot of tabs open? The game is RAM hungry. I had issues when I was playing on a virtual machine and when I switched to the dedicated OS on chrome it was fine.
so that's the issue? Ok, thanks. I will close all the tabs and try some other search engines.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes