Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
for some reason i can't run game. it's so weird.

Mac OS X 2~°ATTR° com.apple.lastuseddate#PS •bô~À

this is error message
I know the game sometimes doesn’t open on safari. I played the game on Mac with chrome without issue. I would say try downloading again and/or using the unarchiver to extract it

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Is this avoidable ntr?
If you want to avoid the NTR see the my above post with spoilers it outlines the choices which will lead to the NTR content. I am currently updating the game to be more streamlined with new content and will be releasing it once the save/load feature has been updated into the engine

Reactions: Nightdrop

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I do not have a specific timeline on the update as Nightdrop is the creator of the code I use to create the game. I would estimate 2-3 months until the save feature is implemented. During that time I will be adding to the story so if you or any others are interested in beta testing the game please let me know :)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I do not have a specific timeline on the update as Nightdrop is the creator of the code I use to create the game. I would estimate 2-3 months until the save feature is implemented. During that time I will be adding to the story so if you or any others are interested in beta testing the game please let me know :)
Oh no, I really hope to get that save/load feature out sooner than that I am trying anyway

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes