Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
How about another app on the phone that is like a simple "Instagram" or "snapchat" where apart from her sending you pictures, you can see pictures she has posted of what she is doing daily to further drive home the moments where she is not telling you the whole truth (im even imagining at some point the MC makes a fake anonymous profile to see if his GF has hidden posts or stories from him and she has). Maybe even a app like "google maps" to track her location? sometimes couples permanently share their location on apps like that. This sounds like a boatload of work so I know this stuff isn't easy, I'm just spit-balling here.
These are the kinds of features I'd definitely like to include in the engine :)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Nightdrop has plans of creating a something along these lines but he is already working on so many things. There is a snapchat like app that is in the engine but I am unsure how you could see her phone from yours. I plan on just using gossip as the form of finding out info from friends, etc. To be honest we are probably months away from a new solid update but I am writing the framework for the sequels so once the engine work has been completed by Nightdrop then I will start writing in overdrive. Be sure to check out his post too!
Yep, keep working on your games and with the new releases you can always update them to work with those - could even plan out the stuff that's not currently possible (e.g. ready stuff for instagram-type app, navigation, and so on) - but I understand that's putting a lot of trust into me to get it done - I have every intention of making things very customizable

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Is there some site to play It online?
Nightdrop’s game “Hot Dating” is playable online. My Girlfriend’s Abroad is not playable online. You have to download the files and play locally via your browser as the code is js and html
Actually, this game is definitely playable online, but you'll need somewhere that you can upload the files in order to play it :)
You could also setup a local server/copy and connect to it that way, although there's not much point as you'd still need to download a copy haha. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Look like a interesting game but until there is a way to save the game it is unplayable
I understand your pain. It was very hard to play test when I was deep in the game and it crashed or there was a spelling error that I missed. Hopefully it is coming soon and I will release V 1.1 with some other quality of life fixes.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Haha thanks! The next storyline in the sequel should be a little more believable :p If you have a minute can you elaborate? I am trying to get as much feedback as I can
err multiple, can't remember them all but overall females tend to respond different, even if horny.
also, you can't see if a vagina is tight from the outside, stuff like that ...

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
err multiple, can't remember them all but overall females tend to respond different, even if horny.
also, you can't see if a vagina is tight from the outside, stuff like that ...
It would be ideal to have a female editor, if any fans are on this thread that would like to help with this aspect I am open for collaboration! As for the later comment I would leave that to another forum to discuss as I am sure there are multiple opinions :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes