Oetker

Mar 7, 2017
I think it's really good, also a lot of content for a first game. The sexting aspect is great.
Even if there isn't a save function I'd love to see the next version.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I think it's really good, also a lot of content for a first game. The sexting aspect is great.
Even if there isn't a save function I'd love to see the next version.
I plan on making the sequel with more choices and separate paths as that has been the biggest complaint. It is a bigger project since I want to make it about the same length. I would say this game took me about 3 months to write with an average of 8ish hours per week so we shall see when the next game will release!!

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
Mine keeps getting stuck on the message pop up after going to fuck Ella the second time where it tells you to text Tiffany to show off the videos

superhiroxxx

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah, I had the same issue! Such a shame to lose all that progress. Are there more videos of Tiffany fucking the other guy?

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Mine keeps getting stuck on the message pop up after going to fuck Ella the second time where it tells you to text Tiffany to show off the videos
Are you unable to progress Tiffany’s messages or are you unable to return to the Home Screen? I remember this happening to me when I play tested once or twice so I understand your frustration having to return to the beginning. I am working with the developer to create a save/load feature but I have limited coding experience so any help from the community is appreciated:D

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
Are you unable to progress Tiffany’s messages or are you unable to return to the Home Screen? I remember this happening to me when I play tested once or twice so I understand your frustration having to return to the beginning. I am working with the developer to create a save/load feature but I have limited coding experience so any help from the community is appreciated:D
Once it gets to the moment after you go to meet Ella the second time the prompt that tells you to "Text Tiffany so you can show her all the vids you too" The continue button doesn't work. I have to fully close out and restart. I'm thinking it's something to do with the continue message so I'll try playing without the prompts and see where it goes

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes