Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Is it possible to get Lena and Dee or is that for the next update?
They were going to be in the game but I wanted to release the game sooner than later as I have been play testing for nearly a month. I may include them in a future update as there are a lot of requests and critiques which I really appreciate (both positive and negative). Just having people wanting to try the game is amazing and very humbling. It is hard to please everyone so I may focus the feedback on the future sequel I have planned.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Feels weird when people complain about sissification in a thread for a game that is about it. It is comparable to someone walking into a ice cream store & complaining that they are selling ice cream instead of coffee, go to the coffee shop instead, you'll be happier & won't be a conflict starter.

Create a discussion in the relevant forum/thread and complain there about the lack of games providing non-mc sissification.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I'm curious about this game but... Would only play it if there wasn't any NTR in it...
If it's really important for the game then I get it and won't play it, nothing against people who enjoys it, just not my cup of tea...

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Cool potential in the game, I'll say the same as everyone else, not enough preservation, and alternative routes (femdom,cuck etc.) if they will be super cool. + separately, is it possible to make so that I can change the name of the girl?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so i found this to be very boring and i still don't understand how it is nearly 4 gigs in DL size X_X

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
this is a good game my problem is with the mc job if his job is I.T an he works from home y did he not go with his GF ??? I guess we would have a game .

DemonWolf

Jun 11, 2017
Not really a fan of NTR but there was enough of the guy with other girls that it was still fun, the game itself was good regardless, clearly a lot of effort and I like the phone design. Obviously save function would be very good and I'd probably recommend more variety in the girls right now it just seems to be: Curvy girl with big ass and tits or curvy girl with bigger ass and tits can lead to it getting kinda stale.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Not really a fan of NTR but there was enough of the guy with other girls that it was still fun, the game itself was good regardless, clearly a lot of effort and I like the phone design. Obviously save function would be very good and I'd probably recommend more variety in the girls right now it just seems to be: Curvy girl with big ass and tits or curvy girl with bigger ass and tits can lead to it getting kinda stale.
I have noticed that critique so i will be sure to add girls with little tits and big asses and girls with big tits with little asses. No pun intended :D aka Remy LaCroix and Kendra Sutherland...or not :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DemonWolf
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes