MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
It is as I expected. None of bases are pleased. As harem lover I made "BIG" objection to have in game those cursed things called by the three big letters, without any option to avoid it. As fan of NTR I can only say, the build is so fast and technically I really don't care about pics of another girls, because everything that matter to me is about GF only. This game (if I can call it like that, because none of choices really matter to story) is not even for girls as a cuckqueens because that character is not MC!
So... only what I can tell is "May the Force be with you" :unsure:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
It is as I expected. None of bases are pleased. As harem lover I made "BIG" objection to have in game those cursed things called by the three big letters, without any option to avoid it. As fan of NTR I can only say, the build is so fast and technically I really don't care about pics of another girls, because everything that matter to me is about GF only. This game (if I can call it like that, because none of choices really matter to story) is not even for girls as a cuckqueens because that character is not MC!
So... only what I can tell is "May the Force be with you" :unsure:
I mean everyone's different though right?

There are people who enjoy the idea of their girlfriend being a cuckquean, "letting" him bang her friends. Isn't the NTR stuff in this game just a setup in the story as a sort of reasoning as to why the player is "angry" (or whatever emotion that would be) and decides to stop being so loyal and "cuck" their girlfriend? It feels a bit like a sort of revenge situation, just that the girl is into and makes it easy (from memory there was a path where she isn't ok with it though that's just a dead end currently?).

I'm starting to think f95 could benefit from the ability to tag things with a sort of "weighted" system; e.g. "95% male domination" and "5% NTR"... ooh ok, that gives me an idea for CGM feature :oops:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
I think you've got a solid base to build from here (played until the introduction of Angela) for your initial release. Although personally I'm not an enjoyer of NTR, I can see why its included for the premise of MC cheating on his GF.

In my opinion, those who are turned off by the fact that GF slept with another dude might see redemption in a path where GF feels guilty and agrees to stay loyal to MC, while MC goes off and sleeps around with all her friends, who are horny sluts and want to keep it a secret from their best friend :love:. Corruption would be a very interesting tag to have in here. Also wish Codi was Tiff's friend and not a whore - would love to corrupt an innocent Codi, who might eventually go onto the app for whores.

All in all, I think there would be a sizeable demand for a pathway where MC cheats on his now faithful GF as a deliberate act of disloyalty as well as a newfound depravity.

Outside of that, some of my other critiques have already been laid out by other users:

- save function (thanks for addressing it Nightdrop).
- bugs (continue button and home page freezes up sometimes).
- breaking up the linearity and introducing branching pathways and choices; for this, I wonder if CGM currently has the capability to store user choices and actions for future events.
- avoid making it an exposition of GIFs and lewd images and try making it a more organic experience. In my opinion, I would be happy with slightly fewer images and more creative naughty dialogue. Images are great though. Great selection of models. Maybe add some smaller size titties and large asses a la Remy :love:
- maybe alter the Whores app to something a bit tamer, sort of like the dating app system Nightdrop utilizes in his game. Of course I'd understand if he would like you to avoid that as it could be an unwanted overlap into the game hes working on, but I just feel you have more creative space with a dating app than you would with a straight up whorefinder.

I might have more to add later on, but this is all I could think of so far.

Looking forward to future updates!

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Decent game, the dev obviously has a type (shapely, curvaceous women that men of culture will appreciate). some constructive criticism:

- The ability to save MUST be added. I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the engine or what, but it's just bizarre this isn't included.
- Normal people use emojis, as cringe as it sometimes is.
- Don't use 'MMMmm' so much lmao
- As a fan of NTR, I didn't really feel anything when the GF cheated. There wasn't any build up, no hiding of secrets. The betrayal lasted maybe 15 seconds. Maybe the GF could introduce us to one of her new friends, and we could text that friend when we don't hear anything from the GF for a few days. That friend could eventually spill the beans of her cheating, then the player can choose how they reply to this.
- I don't feel like harem fans will appreciate having a harem of sluts who bang other men (seeing how much they complain about NTR), but I can't really comment there. Again, good choice of actresses.

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
- breaking up the linearity and introducing branching pathways and choices; for this, I wonder if CGM currently has the capability to store user choices and actions for future events.
- maybe alter the Whores app to something a bit tamer, sort of like the dating app system Nightdrop utilizes in his game. Of course I'd understand if he would like you to avoid that as it could be an unwanted overlap into the game hes working on, but I just feel you have more creative space with a dating app than you would with a straight up whorefinder.
Regarding those bugs, I suspect they are memory related (causing the lag). If you could send some info my way regarding what web browser you are using (and version) I can see if I can resolve this in later CGM versions (well, I will try regardless)

Branching pathways (or "routes") are entirely possible in CGM, in Hot Dating you can already choose different routes after all :)

FYI rickrick69 I have no issue whatsoever with you creating a dating app like in Hot Dating (y)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
- The ability to save MUST be added. I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the engine or what, but it's just bizarre this isn't included.
Working on these for CGM (rickrick69 asked me for those features so they would have been in the game had I made them available already)

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
actually i think ella is was more prettier than the two of her friends that she wants to share the MC with... but the two friends in the first pic she sent were pretty as well. too sad that none of them have any content

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
I think you've got a solid base to build from here (played until the introduction of Angela) for your initial release. Although personally I'm not an enjoyer of NTR, I can see why its included for the premise of MC cheating on his GF.

In my opinion, those who are turned off by the fact that GF slept with another dude might see redemption in a path where GF feels guilty and agrees to stay loyal to MC, while MC goes off and sleeps around with all her friends, who are horny sluts and want to keep it a secret from their best friend :love:. Corruption would be a very interesting tag to have in here. Also wish Codi was Tiff's friend and not a whore - would love to corrupt an innocent Codi, who might eventually go onto the app for whores.

All in all, I think there would be a sizeable demand for a pathway where MC cheats on his now faithful GF as a deliberate act of disloyalty as well as a newfound depravity.

Outside of that, some of my other critiques have already been laid out by other users:

- save function (thanks for addressing it Nightdrop).
- avoid making it an exposition of GIFs and lewd images and try making it a more organic experience. In my opinion, I would be happy with slightly fewer images and more creative naughty dialogue. Images are great though. Great selection of models. Maybe add some smaller size titties and large asses a la Remy :love:

I might have more to add later on, but this is all I could think of so far.

Looking forward to future updates!
Amazing feedback! I plan on utilizing a feature that allows for tracking of the choices the player makes so it can progress the story accordingly. It requires understanding of Javascript which I am learning. The only coding experience I have is simple html :geek:

Maybe Remy can make an appearance in the future ;)

I think the future releases will be more narrative focused as this game was written as I learned how to use CGM whereas now I have a foundational story to build on

• Red Heart
Reactions: ayy

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Decent game, the dev obviously has a type (shapely, curvaceous women that men of culture will appreciate). some constructive criticism:

- Don't use 'MMMmm' so much lmao
- As a fan of NTR, I didn't really feel anything when the GF cheated. There wasn't any build up, no hiding of secrets. The betrayal lasted maybe 15 seconds. Maybe the GF could introduce us to one of her new friends, and we could text that friend when we don't hear anything from the GF for a few days. That friend could eventually spill the beans of her cheating, then the player can choose how they reply to this.
- I don't feel like harem fans will appreciate having a harem of sluts who bang other men (seeing how much they complain about NTR), but I can't really comment there. Again, good choice of actresses.
Appreciate the feedback!! I will take it all into consideration (y)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Can you lose the "'" in the archive next time? It's not necessary but causes headaches when playing around with things in shell prompts.

Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v1.0
from 3.92 GB to 618 MB
Pixeldrain

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
The Games starts as a very nice NTR game, but than suddenly just snaps into an harem game..Was very disappointing for me :(

Reactions: Sharper
Apr 12, 2019
Reverse cheating unfortunately doesn't work. The only horny thing behind the cuckold premise is getting to see the girlfriend turn slut little by little, by hints and whispers. Cuckold premises may not be the best, but what promise they offer is in the subtlety & exaggeration of the revelation. For the cuckold to ask to see pictures of his girlfriend's cheating on him too doesn't work, because it implies there is nothing to cheat against. But this is the very definition of a cheat. If everything was fine, I wouldn't be horny.

Aug 1, 2019
good start but there's too much content to play in 1 sitting, as everybody else said I'll pick it up again once a save function is added

you can definitely also optimize the file size, change those gifs into webm

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Please change the name. My Girlfriend is Abroad or My Girlfriend Abroad
I vote for the former.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I had a few broken images due to directories and/or filenames using mixed case but the img src using lowercase because I'm using Linux. As I got three broken images in a row in the conversation with Tiffany after she told what happened after the party, I stopped clicking forward because usually there are more similar issues later on. I could see them using browser's web dev tools but the zoomed in image was still broken.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes