lnkster

Dec 20, 2018
I'm a terrible hypocrite, and would rather have the option of skipping the pictures of the girlfriend with the random guy. Loved the rest of what I saw though.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I apologize as it is not heavy in NTR but since it exists in the game I opted to include it.
wait, so let me get this straight: you are not cucked in this game? could it be the ntr here is only optional netorare or netori?
if so that would be great i enjoy stealing someone way more than getting someone stolen from me (yes i am team neori & harem, so i was searching till now if this is a game that i can enjoy)

rokudosenji

Sep 25, 2017
This game is really great, and I think it has a ton of potential, but it really needs a save function (although I know this has already been mentioned). I got decently far through the game then tried to do the 2nd Ella hang out and the game froze. Going through everything again to get back to that point is really a drag.

Billie'sBitch

May 25, 2022
im having a lot of fun with this game, id love to see other routes besides the cuckqueen route, for example, maybe a cuckold humiliation route. or a sissification of the main character, or incest routes or gay/ bi route. or even a female mc. all optional of course, i know some people arent into everything.

cant wait for more

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Congrats on finishing this! I've played it and although I am bias I will say that you did well figuring out how to use the tool and assembling this while being patient with me as I fixed a few bugs here and there in CGM (sorry for not getting the save feature done yet)!

While primarily I'm a fan of NTR this game does a great job for the Cuckquean fans.

There is a way to save your progress?
As the creator of chat game maker, which this game was built with, I'm the one who needs to add that feature; rickrick69 has no control over adding a save feature. It's been requested a fair bit so it's definitely being added.

How do I even play it? It keeps saying "no games found"
Can you please send me some info about what web browser (and version) you're using, also did you extract the game (successfully) from the zip file first? ~ this error should mean that the .js file for the game couldn't be loaded.

The game is really good and I love the phone concept.But the UI feels a bit laggy sometimes.
I'll be having a look at reducing the lag in CGM engine games; it's likely due to multiple different chats being loaded into the web browser memory. How I tested this game (before release), everything was running really well for as far as I tested. Also, I agree that the game is really good, rickrick69 did a great job.

It's an nice and fresh concept....more like an VN but i will look definitly forward for future content and updates...
I hope rickrick69 decides to continue this and/or makes a sequel :D

PS. If you're having trouble finding the NTR content in this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3736450

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
This game is really great, and I think it has a ton of potential, but it really needs a save function (although I know this has already been mentioned). I got decently far through the game then tried to do the 2nd Ella hang out and the game froze. Going through everything again to get back to that point is really a drag.
I agree. This is why the game was finished a while back but play testing took a long time. I know nightdrop is working on this so stay tuned

Reactions: rokudosenji

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. It sucks that you have to leave the chat to continue with another one. It would be way better for the gameflow if you get back to the home screen after a "session" is over.

2. I dont feel the player has any impact - sure you can pick some lines, but they dont seem to have any impact on the progress.
i.e. when Ella starts sending you lingerie pics, I miss the option to say "no".
or when the GF shows you the pics - why cant the MC say "no"?

I get it - that is the point of the game, but I miss some "delay loop" for the player to dance around that a bit.

This is so rushed.

End after when she asked if she can contact the guy and I picked the 2nd option nothing happend. Then I contacted Ella and after that the game broke and I had to start from 0.

And tbh - how can a dev not implement a save or even auto save function in a system like this? o_O ...

Last edited:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
And tbh - how can a dev not implement a save or even auto save function in a system like this? o_O ...
Dev of the game engine (me) has full plans to do so ;) believe me I have lots of features planned. I can only go so fast though. I'm thinking I should have prioritized the ability to self-replicate first :ROFLMAO: split between my day job, home life and my own projects I've never felt so in-demand lol... anyhow, that's ok, I have my good buddies right here :coffee::coffee::coffee::love:

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes