• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes
nope, nothing happened, not that I know anyway

every month I asked an update on the comm and I received it.

is not some unknow artist and there were progression so it was meaningless for me ask the money back or whatever

nah... as said before there was progress over time plus try to see the thing from an artist pov, in a world where every single people want everything the same moment they ask it and press you to hurry someone that tell you "pick your time" appear, if you love that person then what... at the end of the work it told me that my comm was the longest it ever made and the most relaxing one that it ever made in all its career

for how sick this world is there is still people that respect and love you if you show them respect and consideration
I mean if they are getting too many commissions then they should close it and work on delivering the ones they took. Not keep on taking new commissions while not finishing ones they already accepted. Seems kinda unprofessional you know. 2 years for an art someone paid for seems a little excessive. It's not about not showing them respect or consideration. It just seems a little too long.

But it is cool though. It is your money after all and you get to decide. It is kinda nice that you were patient enough to wait for it and both of you had a nice moment at the end.

How much did it cost anyways? I have never commissioned an art before (don't even know any artists tbh). Kinda curious how much popular artitsts charge for their work and do they give you a certain timeframe or it is just you get it when you do?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I mean if they are getting too many commissions then they should close it and work on delivering the ones they took. Not keep on taking new commissions while not finishing ones they already accepted. Seems kinda unprofessional you know. 2 years for an art someone paid for seems a little excessive. It's not about not showing them respect or consideration. It just seems a little too long.

But it is cool though. It is your money after all and you get to decide. It is kinda nice that you were patient enough to wait for it and both of you had a nice moment at the end.

How much did it cost anyways? I have never commissioned an art before (don't even know any artists tbh). Kinda curious how much popular artitsts charge for their work and do they give you a certain timeframe or it is just you get it when you do?
in case I'll repeat how the deal was between me and the artist:
> 12 character harem
> there is no hurry so the artist can take all the time is needed aka no deadline
> the artist is free to give priority to other commissions
> the payment is 100 usd (keep in mind that this whole story happened in 2018 - 2020 so dunno if the prices rised)

this were the terms of our deal that I proposed so everything that happened were expected and professional, it's true that it took quite the time but since I never had a problem with that, and there were progress anyway, then I have no right to move any type of critic, thing that I have never done and never will do because, as said, it was all under terms that I myself said

my talk about this was never a critic but an invite to all to wait and don't make useless pressures, remember the say "Rome wasn't builded in a single day", none of us is 5 years old so we can wait

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
in case I'll repeat how the deal was between me and the artist:
> 12 character harem
> there is no hurry so the artist can take all the time is needed aka no deadline
> the artist is free to give priority to other commissions
> the payment is 100 usd (keep in mind that this whole story happened in 2018 - 2020 so dunno if the prices rised)

this were the terms of our deal that I proposed so everything that happened were expected and professional, it's true that it took quite the time but since I never had a problem with that, and there were progress anyway, then I have no right to move any type of critic, thing that I have never done and never will do because, as said, it was all under terms that I myself said

my talk about this was never a critic but an invite to all to wait and don't make useless pressures, remember the say "Rome wasn't builded in a single day", none of us is 5 years old so we can wait
I thought it would be 30-40 bucks. But then again it shows how little I know on this subject.

I never thought about it as you being a critic. I was just curious because you said it took you two years to recieve your art. Wanted to know the process behind commissioning art. Always been curious about it but none of the people I know have ever comissioned any art so it was on the back of my mind.

Just another question if you don't mind. Is it $100 because you had no deadline and you were kind enough to let them give priority to other commissions or is it the same price deadline or not?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I thought it would be 30-40 bucks. But then again it shows how little I know on this subject.

I never thought about it as you being a critic. I was just curious because you said it took you two years to recieve your art. Wanted to know the process behind commissioning art. Always been curious about it but none of the people I know have ever comissioned any art so it was on the back of my mind.

Just another question if you don't mind. Is it $100 because you had no deadline and you were kind enough to let them give priority to other commissions or is it the same price deadline or not?
no, each artist have different prices and "offers", in this case was "80 for 8 character harem, any addition is +5 each" since the comm was of 12 chara the price reached 100

for the process is very simple:
  • most artist post, in a way or another a list of what they do with the relative prices, some say too what subject they like to draw and what they don't make, for example if you have a feet fetish but the artist you selected don't like it then or you change subject or you change artist.
  • after decided what you want to comm you contact the artist on the platform you use.
  • if the artist confirm you that it can do the commission then you can tell the subject you want to comm, for security ask the eventual price.
  • most artist share their work on their channels, if you don't want and desire to keep the comm private then inform the artist before anything
  • if everything is okay then the artist will tell you the payment method like paypal or whatever.
  • you pay, and is better ask if the artist received the payment.
  • with everything listed here is done you just have to wait, the artist will do the comm and contact you when it finish

Last edited:

ttrreess8

Dec 30, 2019
sana think of open a restaurant specialized into "sausages" and she put all herself into cooking them in her hot "oven"... croco girl say is not a good idea and add that she should manage too cucumbers and bananas for more balanced meals
This is the best non-spoiler I have ever read in my entire life. Bless

SolidFister

Feb 17, 2018
really? can you screnshot the author post?
Update time! Go and beat up the fourth dungeon.
First things first!
This update includes the final boss and endings but I need to repeat that this is not the final update!

Changelog:
Act 4:
- Complete act 4 dungeon & final showdown with the Demon Lord!
- The 'Mysterious Stranger' quest can now be completed.
-- Also offers a second quest to teach you an important skill if you missed it in act 1.
- Added a missing scene in Karl's Mansion when you protect Sana in his office.
- Inn & shops have opened.

General things:
- added some more equipment and items to the elven shops
- added some abilities to all monsters. They will generally deal more damage and apply more status effects.
- Various changes and bugfixes.

Edit: Please download the "fixed" version! One of the endings had an issue resolving.
--------------

Up Next!
Before we release Luna's first version we would like to do another massive H-content update for Sana.
I have lots of H-scenes to get off my chest.
Sana's status screen also still has the WIP artworks for now. Next version will have the finished ones!

The poll winners for the two extra scenes were:
- "Sana vs Monster"
- "any girl vs Adventuring Party"

So those will be in there as well.

Sorry for the delays again!!

The update got delayed a few times again and I now have a definite plan to get rid of those long wait times.
I will talk about it soon in another post!
But for now, enjoy the update

Also, here are two seasonal images of Sana we've used for our SubscribeStar profile.
I only recently learned that active subscribers can't even see that page so a lot of you must have missed them. My bad!

Jun 4, 2022
The endings that I've found are:

Lose to Gustav: Get a very, very nice defeat scene. Genuinely great.

Cheese Gustav: Complete the gem fetch quest chain, and equip the reward to Anon to let him use his ultimate technique. Upon using said technique against Gustav, the battle is immediately interrupted by a cutscene with the ending. I'm pretty sure this is the joke ending that people mentioned, although it does have a pretty nice picture of Sana.

Legitimately Beat Gustav: I spent a while beating up Gustav's house staff to farm the gold to buy the equipment to do this. Anon with the best sword, shield, and armor, and Sana with the best ring. If you're going to do this, you're most likely going to have to do the same, and I would highly recommend going above and beyond to get bottles from the item shop as well.

You're going to have to get lucky on what attacks Gustav uses, but if you make sure to keep Karl alive and buff his Magic Attack via Sana it's possible. Or I guess you could use a cheat tool to set your stats high enough, if that's something you're willing/able to do.

Or I think Sana has a skill that can pause/interrupt/otherwise get an opponent to not use their turn? I haven't used it myself, but I think I remember seeing something like that in her skill list. You might be able to use that to get free set up/healing turns once you've killed Gustav's minions. Lmao, I might have made it much harder than it actually was.

Anyway, upon doing so you get a short little epilogue where Anon and Sana are married, and you get to see their new born child. Looking at the game files, I'm fairly certain who shows up here is determined based on Sana's corruption level, I personally got Kuma.

Edit: It seems I might be wrong about it being based on corruption. I thought it might be, because the pure ending seemed to have a similar picture, but other people are saying that who Sana gets knocked by is random, so I very well could be wrong.

Some things I ran into:
  • The location where Anon is sent in the joke ending is labelled as 'error' in the little pop up that comes up on screen. Given that it's, well, the joke ending, I'm not entirely sure that's a bug, but I figured I'd mention it.
  • Going into the recollection room and interacting with the 'Demon Lord's Castle Battle' scene thing prevents you from exiting it unless you watch one of the scenes.
  • It doesn't look like the endings are available in the recollection room, as beating or losing to Gustav just puts you back at your last save. I imagine this is probably just a 'coming in the next update' thing.
  • Oh, I don't know if this is a bug or an implication of Sana cheating on Anon, but while the girl at the inn in town four says that it costs 100 gold a night, it's actually free. Like I said, I don't know if this is actually supposed to cost gold, or if there's just the implication that Sana is busy working the cost of your room off while Anon is asleep.

Speaking of next update, something that would be kinda nice would be an 'unlock all' for the gallery. The main events already do so at the end of a chapter, but the roaming scenes remain locked, so a way to see those without having to spam entering/exiting a building for each town would be appreciated.

And yeah, as a couple other people have said, there are mystery items in the lairs of each of the three bosses. What do they do? It's a mystery! Guess we all just have to wait and find out.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes