RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
The endings that I've found are:

Lose to Gustav: Get a very, very nice defeat scene. Genuinely great.

Cheese Gustav: Complete the gem fetch quest chain, and equip the reward to Anon to let him use his ultimate technique. Upon using said technique against Gustav, the battle is immediately interrupted by a cutscene with the ending. I'm pretty sure this is the joke ending that people mentioned, although it does have a pretty nice picture of Sana.

Legitimately Beat Gustav: I spent a while beating up Gustav's house staff to farm the gold to buy the equipment to do this. Anon with the best sword, shield, and armor, and Sana with the best ring. If you're going to do this, you're most likely going to have to do the same, and I would highly recommend going above and beyond to get bottles from the item shop as well.

You're going to have to get lucky on what attacks Gustav uses, but if you make sure to keep Karl alive and buff his Magic Attack via Sana it's possible. Or I guess you could use a cheat tool to set your stats high enough, if that's something you're willing/able to do.

Or I think Sana has a skill that can pause/interrupt/otherwise get an opponent to not use their turn? I haven't used it myself, but I think I remember seeing something like that in her skill list. You might be able to use that to get free set up/healing turns once you've killed Gustav's minions. Lmao, I might have made it much harder than it actually was.

Anyway, upon doing so you get a short little epilogue where Anon and Sana are married, and you get to see their new born child. Looking at the game files, I'm fairly certain who shows up here is determined based on Sana's corruption level, I personally got Kuma.

Some things I ran into:
  • The location where Anon is sent in the joke ending is labelled as 'error' in the little pop up that comes up on screen. Given that it's, well, the joke ending, I'm not entirely sure that's a bug, but I figured I'd mention it.
  • Going into the recollection room and interacting with the 'Demon Lord's Castle Battle' scene thing prevents you from exiting it unless you watch one of the scenes.
  • It doesn't look like the endings are available in the recollection room, as beating or losing to Gustav just puts you back at your last save. I imagine this is probably just a 'coming in the next update' thing.
  • Oh, I don't know if this is a bug or an implication of Sana cheating on Anon, but while the girl at the inn in town four says that it costs 100 gold a night, it's actually free. Like I said, I don't know if this is actually supposed to cost gold, or if there's just the implication that Sana is busy working the cost of your room off while Anon is asleep.

Speaking of next update, something that would be kinda nice would be an 'unlock all' for the gallery. The main events already do so at the end of a chapter, but the roaming scenes remain locked, so a way to see those without having to spam entering/exiting a building for each town would be appreciated.

And yeah, as a couple other people have said, there are mystery items in the lairs of each of the three bosses. What do they do? It's a mystery! Guess we all just have to wait and find out.
I appreciate this.

SunnyBunny

Apr 27, 2017

Cheese Gustav: Complete the gem fetch quest chain, and equip the reward to Anon to let him use his ultimate technique. Upon using said technique against Gustav, the battle is immediately interrupted by a cutscene with the ending. I'm pretty sure this is the joke ending that people mentioned, although it does have a pretty nice picture of Sana.

Legitimately Beat Gustav: I spent a while beating up Gustav's house staff to farm the gold to buy the equipment to do this. Anon with the best sword, shield, and armor, and Sana with the best ring. If you're going to do this, you're most likely going to have to do the same, and I would highly recommend going above and beyond to get bottles from the item shop as well.

You're going to have to get lucky on what attacks Gustav uses, but if you make sure to keep Karl alive and buff his Magic Attack via Sana it's possible. Or I guess you could use a cheat tool to set your stats high enough, if that's something you're willing/able to do.

Or I think Sana has a skill that can pause/interrupt/otherwise get an opponent to not use their turn? I haven't used it myself, but I think I remember seeing something like that in her skill list. You might be able to use that to get free set up/healing turns once you've killed Gustav's minions. Lmao, I might have made it much harder than it actually was.

Anyway, upon doing so you get a short little epilogue where Anon and Sana are married, and you get to see their new born child. Looking at the game files, I'm fairly certain who shows up here is determined based on Sana's corruption level, I personally got Kuma.

Some things I ran into:
  • The location where Anon is sent in the joke ending is labelled as 'error' in the little pop up that comes up on screen. Given that it's, well, the joke ending, I'm not entirely sure that's a bug, but I figured I'd mention it.
  • Going into the recollection room and interacting with the 'Demon Lord's Castle Battle' scene thing prevents you from exiting it unless you watch one of the scenes.
  • It doesn't look like the endings are available in the recollection room, as beating or losing to Gustav just puts you back at your last save. I imagine this is probably just a 'coming in the next update' thing.
  • Oh, I don't know if this is a bug or an implication of Sana cheating on Anon, but while the girl at the inn in town four says that it costs 100 gold a night, it's actually free. Like I said, I don't know if this is actually supposed to cost gold, or if there's just the implication that Sana is busy working the cost of your room off while Anon is asleep.

Speaking of next update, something that would be kinda nice would be an 'unlock all' for the gallery. The main events already do so at the end of a chapter, but the roaming scenes remain locked, so a way to see those without having to spam entering/exiting a building for each town would be appreciated.

And yeah, as a couple other people have said, there are mystery items in the lairs of each of the three bosses. What do they do? It's a mystery! Guess we all just have to wait and find out.
I had the same ending regarding the normal way to win, would be interesting if there is an ending with Karl. Anyone got a different outcome ?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022

Some things I ran into:

how do you do the gem fetch quest chain

SolidFister

Feb 17, 2018
how do you do the gem fetch quest chain
GUIDE FOR THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER (FETCH QUEST)
Get the quest in town 4.
Go a little bit up north and you'll find an orc and goblin talking to each other, talk to them and you'll receive a foxtail replica. Then go to town 3 and walk a little bit west to find a lumberjack. Talk to him and you'll get a wand.
Now go to town 1 and talk to the girl next to the magician's store (next to the inn) who's standing next to the chest. You'll get a ball. Now go south in town 1 and talk to the dog, you'll get a wet ball. Go back to the girl standing next to the chest and interact with the chest and you'll get a red herring. Now go to town 2 and talk with the mage who's standing next to the portal to get some planks.

Now the fun part begins.
Go to the mines (dungeon of town 2) and go to the second floor. Go all the way to the bottom left of the map and you'll find a chest where you can place your planks. Inside that chest is a slime lure.
Now go to the very first dungeon in town 1 (the sewers) and make your way to the boss room. Before the entrance to the boss room there's a slime in the water to the right. Interact with the sparkling bit and you get the ring.

Take that ring and talk to the quest giver from town 4. Then go back to town 1 and visit the blacksmith elf. After that go to the quest giver again and you'll have finished the fetch quest.

Last edited:

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Get the quest in town 4.
Go a little bit up north and you'll find an orc and goblin talking to each other, talk to them and you'll receive a foxtail replica. Then go to town 3 and walk a little bit west to find a lumberjack. Talk to him and you'll get a wand.
Now go to town 1 and talk to the girl next to the magician's store (next to the inn) who's standing next to the chest. You'll get a ball. Now go south in town 1 and talk to the dog, you'll get a wet ball. Go back to the girl standing next to the chest and interact with the chest and you'll get a red herring. Now go to town 2 and talk with the mage who's standing next to the portal to get some planks.

Now the fun part begins.
Go to the mines (dungeon of town 2) and go to the second floor. Go all the way to the bottom left of the map and you'll find a chest where you can place your planks. Inside that chest is a slime lure.
Now go to the very first dungeon in town 1 (the sewers) and make your way to the boss room. Before the entrance to the boss room there's a slime in the water to the right. Interact with the sparkling bit and you get the ring.

Take that ring and talk to the quest giver from town 4. Then go back to town 1 and visit the blacksmith elf. After that go to the quest giver again and you'll have finished the fetch quest.
I'm surprised you could do all that without a guide xD. Tysm

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
just checking, do you the player every get to have vaginal sex with your gf, or is it ONLY watching others fuck her?

Daddynum1x

Jul 21, 2022
Ahh yes, I still remember the day when I downloaded the game without knowing what is NTR and it fucking traumatized me. Around that time I loved to play rpgm games specially wholesome or harem type of games like zombie retreat or the town of passion but after downloading this fucked up shit I didn't play no h- games for almost 2 months..

Losanze

Dec 16, 2020
Ahh yes, I still remember the day when I downloaded the game without knowing what is NTR and it fucking traumatized me. Around that time I loved to play rpgm games specially wholesome or harem type of games like zombie retreat or the town of passion but after downloading this fucked up shit I didn't play no h- games for almost 2 months..
Sorry that happened to you bro once you see NTR you can't unsee it and then it suddenly starts shows up everywhere it's brutal.

Mar 18, 2018
Jesus Christ grow up

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Ok I got fief in my ending. Is that low or high corruption? Does anyone know the level for each npc to have their ending with Sana? Cuz i kind of want to see the other scenes and i dont know if it depends on the lewdness level or something else. Would be interesting to see if its possible for it to be anon's kid but man that'll be a hard run

Last edited:

Iskander89

Oct 9, 2019
Why some NTR games completely lack of straight scenes, our MCs are couple so some scenes with each other in the tavern at least would be nice

Reactions: Remiss
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes