RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm no spoilers about the new post?
Can I talk about an interesting sidescoller game with a voluptuous kunoichi instead (right Aereon1104 :sneaky:)
More seriously, it's mainly spoilers about news scenes they planes to add with the next update with some who complete already existing events (like the bath in town 4 or the night in town 2 after Sana start to work in the bar)

Last edited:

Lmaooo2ez4

Jun 27, 2023
Can I make talk about an interesting sidescoller game with a voluptuous kunoichi instead (right Aereon1104 :sneaky:)
More seriously, it's mainly spoilers about news scenes they planes to add with the next update with some who complete already existing events (like the bath in town 4 or the night in town 2 after Sana start to work in the bar)
Oh sr I'm just so excited about the new post. I'm looking forward to headpat's new game:>

Reactions: Bulbanych

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Oh sr I'm just so excited about the new post. I'm looking forward to headpat's new game:>
Luna games come after the next updates for Sana for what I remember.
" As mentioned before, Luna has to wait a little longer because we need to get some H scenes for Sana done first! So here's what we are working on."
"There are 8 H-scenes coming up for Sana, as well as the finished status screen artworks.
Instead of one very large update let me try splitting it into two to increase the update frequency.
Reducing the waiting time is the main goal now but that is quite a lot of art for one update so let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
"

Last edited:

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry for being off topic...
After watching the anime "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life" I wanted an NTR game about them :sneaky:
I read the Manga, it's too wholesome I wouldn't dare look at it as NTR... i didn't know it was getting adapted into an Anime by the way, what a way to find that out lol.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes