RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Lein123456789

Jul 16, 2023
ganar el juego obviamente

para el final puro, intentas evitar la mayor parte del contenido y solo ves el inevitable NTR y vences a Gustav, para los finales de "amigo" necesitas que Sana sea lasciva (deja que todos se la follen), y para el final malo, pierdes la pelea final.
[/CITA]
Me dice que no cumplo con las condiciones.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Weird how many people are objecting to brown nipples on a dark-skinned woman. That is how it works in real life, you know.

Frankly, pale pink nipples against Sana's skin tone is kind of odd.

ItsAvoidableYes

Jun 21, 2024
I could go either way. id prefer they stay the same though. they would end up redrawing all the old art if they did or just have a sudden nipple change towards the end of the game.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I hope we get Garret freeroam scene, it feels unsatisfying that he gets to screw Sana only in bad endings. Also maybe for Kuma too. It feels strange only two main rivals get freeroam scenes especially Fief with two of her own and rng event in the inn.

Feb 17, 2024
What should I do here to kill the demon king?
git gud
But seriously? Train hard and/or get lucky with the Gustav sleep + fast killing succubi strat. When those two are dead you win, because unless you fuck up your turn count and let him attack you, he shouldn't ever get an attack, and even then, you only need to have some revive at hands, you can even "waste" some turns healing and recovering magic.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes