RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How do you get the slime sprite? I keep talking to the slime cave entrance blob and they won't let me through. I can see Sana talking to a slime on the cliff though.
you have to locate the event where sana is bathing, in the 4th town... Where fief appears and starts touching her... When that event ends, go to the Slime cave and enter

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Even fantasy has some basis in reality. I just found it weird that so many people think there's something strange about a dark-skinned woman having dark nipples.
I was surprised when I saw that I was the only one who thought it looked very out of the design.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I hope we get Garret freeroam scene, it feels unsatisfying that he gets to screw Sana only in bad endings. Also maybe for Kuma too. It feels strange only two main rivals get freeroam scenes especially Fief with two of her own and rng event in the inn.
And for what reason will they do this? Will they just give up everything to fuck Sana?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Hentai has wired their brains to think all nipples are pink.
Sad but true though hahaha i saw a hentai picture of Yoruichi the other day and she had bright pink nipples. It looked really strange lol and literally the first thought that came into my head is wow i dont think these people have seen an actual womens nipples. Cuz the only women who have pink nipples are caucasian girls or maybe asian girls that are mixed with some type of caucasian. Asian, Latina, Arabic, Black and even most Native American girls all have brown nipples lol.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Sad but true though hahaha i saw a hentai picture of Yoruichi the other day and she had bright pink nipples. It looked really strange lol and literally the first thought that came into my head is wow i dont think these people have seen an actual womens nipples. Cuz the only women who have pink nipples are caucasian girls or maybe asian girls that are mixed with some type of caucasian. Asian, Latina, Arabic, Black and even most Native American girls all have brown nipples lol.
Pink nipples are a classic for hentai art

Reactions: Aereon1104

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Pink nipples are a classic for hentai art
Yea for the pale characters. Anime nor hentai have hardly ever had darker skinned characters. Its more of a modern thing that we have started to see them in the last 8 years or so but before that there were never any darker skinned anime or hentai characters. Only demon characters were represented like that lol. So of course its classic, because 90% of classic hentai characters have pale skin tones.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I saw an art of Nicole (Gumball's mom) with pink nipples and a blue body, then I remembered chocofox and thought how that was a little annoying to look at.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes