RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Yea for the pale characters. Anime nor hentai have hardly ever had darker skinned characters. Its more of a modern thing that we have started to see them in the last 8 years or so but before that there were never any darker skinned anime or hentai characters. Only demon characters were represented like that lol. So of course its classic, because 90% of classic hentai characters have pale skin tones.
sad Aisha Clan Clan/ Yoruichi noises

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
And for what reason will they do this? Will they just give up everything to fuck Sana?
What do you mean "give up everything"? It's not such a big chore to get into her panties. Garret already went thru a bit forced blowjob and intercrural sex with her in first chapter and didn't have to give up anything. Kuma knows about beastgirls being horny, so he wouldn't mind assisting Sana with quenching her thirst as we already saw in their two events. Not to mention Sana herself feeling attraction towards him.

Reactions: bucefala

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is the MC oblivious the whole time?
It almost appeared to be a route where he isn't oblivious judging by some comments here but.. I'm still unsure.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
And that's why you decided to start explaining it? She's had nipples like this for 2 years now, everyone is used to it.
And it’s not a fact that dark nipples will look better.
I didn't bring it up. I just commented that I thought it was weird that people were mildly flipping out over the mere suggestion.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
What do you mean "give up everything"? It's not such a big chore to get into her panties. Garret already went thru a bit forced blowjob and intercrural sex with her in first chapter and didn't have to give up anything. Kuma knows about beastgirls being horny, so he wouldn't mind assisting Sana with quenching her thirst as we already saw in their two events. Not to mention Sana herself feeling attraction towards him.
I thought you meant they could move between cities. Therefore, I wrote that they would “give up everything,” that is, they would abandon their responsibilities, goals and run to another city to fuck Sana. But still, Gareth and Kuma are unique characters, which means there should be special scenes for them. I think free roaming means having sex with anyone.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I thought you meant they could move between cities. Therefore, I wrote that they would “give up everything,” that is, they would abandon their responsibilities, goals and run to another city to fuck Sana. But still, Gareth and Kuma are unique characters, which means there should be special scenes for them. I think free roaming means having sex with anyone.
Well, Garret is an adventurer, he can move wherever he wants just like Fief. Kuma indeed can't really go anywhere as the barbarians leader but still there's a room for freeroam in the camp itself. Why exclude them from freeroams when Fief and noble guy got their own already?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Anyone willing to gimmie a gallery unlock save?
Everything is there except the endings, since after seeing one the game sends you to the lobby and therefore it is not saved in the gallery. If you want to see the endings you must go fight with Gustav, although you may have to edit my save to change Sana's corruption value so you can see all the variants

Reactions: darkblane257
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes