RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Any other games with this concept? Scenes like the free room at the barbarian inn where the girl is literally being railed in front of the guy, but since the door is partly closed he never realizes. Really love that sort of ridiculousness.
Honestly, a ton of them. Just search NTR RPGM games and it's basically half of them.

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Reactions: Aereon1104

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Any other games with this concept? Scenes like the free room at the barbarian inn where the girl is literally being railed in front of the guy, but since the door is partly closed he never realizes. Really love that sort of ridiculousness.
the only good ones i can remember are scars of summer and bawdy traditions, what are the others?
NTRd by Clumsiness has plenty of those mystery NTR moments. It's more of a comedy approach tho if you don't mind and it's linear VN.
Promise best left unkept is also a decent pick but it's on dramatic side.
I guess plenty of NTR stories with exclusive Male pov can offer some mystery NTR but dunno about ridiculous stuff.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
NTRd by Clumsiness has plenty of those mystery NTR moments. It's more of a comedy approach tho if you don't mind and it's linear VN.
Promise best left unkept is also a decent pick but it's on dramatic side.
I guess plenty of NTR stories with exclusive Male pov can offer some mystery NTR but dunno about ridiculous stuff.
these are both not rpgm and to be honest i tried them and did not like them

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes