RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
I'm having trouble getting different endings, only seem to roll Kuma. Is there a variable I'm supposed to trip somewhere for different endings?
If you got one of the "close friends" ending you can see all the others in the gallery, you don't need to try to roll a different one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The monster it's not implemented yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkblane257

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
ive completly forgoten who the adventuring party is, do they only show up once?
I have the same question. Do they only show up once? I may have found them in the past but I don't remember

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
They apears more than once, you just need to go here
and check if they are there, there won't be any hints on sana sprite so need to keep checking.
So is there something necessary to do for that event to trigger? I am here and there is nothing there, no people and no events
1718159263327.png

meliussy

May 14, 2022
Does anyone have any recommendations for games similar to this one?
"Spirit squeezing devils," "Fox girls never play dirty," and "A rift in the crypt."

If you're looking for specifically games revolving around NTR wherein the protag is male and is subjected to primarily mystery/hidden cheating scenes, then these are your best bets - at least regarding the ones I've played. Your best bet is actually this game itself, it's one of the best in terms of content, so my recommendation is to stave off the wait for the next game by this dev by trying out some other titles on this site. I don't want to clog up the discussions with links to other games so I'll keep it to just these three, which I think are some of the most polished and coom-worthy.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
well all i want right now to see some scenes from Sana view, like that when lizard girl convince her to have sex with some stranger and mc see it(it was kinda disappointing scene) or where she "trains" in the tent.some defeat scenes would be nice, like after getting cought by orc instead of that pixel animation some actual art
also i wonder if im the only one that have bugs in that lord mansion. sometimes after the first scene triggers it doesnt change no matter what i do.

Reactions: ChampionXD

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
What's left to add? In the changelog it says that the endings are done but the game isn't marked as completed
Dev wants to add more scenes and expand some existing ones as far as I know and also, if I remember correctly, to add some content after the final battle. As I understand he will release another update in june and then focus on his new game.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I wish if the lust was high enough from Sana that Fief would have gotten to sleep with her when she was drunk the first time they met.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
So is there something necessary to do for that event to trigger? I am here and there is nothing there, no people and no events
View attachment 3728225
I managed to trigger it by entering and leaving the building above this house, if her sprite is in another scene she won't be there, if she is normal then go check if they are there. I don't think there is any trigger necessary to activate the scene I'm guessing it's just one of the random scenes, I hope it helps.

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes