RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Jan 5, 2019
"Pure" ending worth it? I can't imagine grinding this game out skipping all the ntr that powers you up just to align some true ending path where Anon knocks Senna up in the first pump, that would be the level of anti-climax I would expect for that effort lol

Mar 29, 2020
How much Fief content do you even really get to see? There's if you leave her alone with her after getting poisoned, the contest, the ending scene, the tutor I guess? But is the only futa content you see the contest...? Kinda sad if so.

• Haha
Reactions: ElDonBigotes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sprite 2: After Sana gets approached by the adventuring party in act 2, and your Sana is lewd enough, let her go with the other guys.

I can't seem to find this one. Can anyone tell me the specific image or position for it?

kittyWARS

May 16, 2018
Sprite 2: After Sana gets approached by the adventuring party in act 2, and your Sana is lewd enough, let her go with the other guys.

I can't seem to find this one. Can anyone tell me the specific image or position for it?
Can't seem to get it to trigger aswell,may be a bad save or they broke the trigger for old saves

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
"Full art 1: After seeing the Grand Final of the tournament, find a letter left behind on a bench in act 1."

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the letter show up.

Nevermind. It shows up after you reach the combat portion of the final dungeon. I assumed it would be after Karl joined, but it's just a little past that.

Last edited:

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
I took a peek in the www/img/pictures folder, which normally contains all the game cg's, and couldnt find anything. Do you know what the img is called, or where I can find it?
no idea what the images are called in the files, but the zip has a read-me explaining the new scenes. Two are full artwork scenes, three are animated overworld sprites.

Dec 31, 2023
I've played this game before but I dropped it because I didn't see any art or animation in the scenes, can you tell me if there is art or animation in the +18 scenes or just those little arts in the corner of the screen?

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
I'm having trouble getting different endings, only seem to roll Kuma. Is there a variable I'm supposed to trip somewhere for different endings?

Zero112

May 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting different endings, only seem to roll Kuma. Is there a variable I'm supposed to trip somewhere for different endings?
You gotta get the bad endings with all the characters to random roll, otherwise your locked in to the one you’ve got one with
For example if you get the wizards bad end in the start town you’ll random roll between Kuma and his endings

Reactions: Carnagie

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
You gotta get the bad endings with all the characters to random roll, otherwise your locked in to the one you’ve got one with
For example if you get the wizards bad end in the start town you’ll random roll between Kuma and his endings
And if you dont get any bad ends, you get pure end even with high lust?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes