RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
How did people in the Middle Ages know how the characteristics of their parents are inherited? In addition, Sana is also dark-skinned, albeit not so dark. The main character is also stupid.
Consistency, for the most part. People would pick up that their kids look vaguely like themselves.

Same went for some other knowledge that they had. Plague doctor masks, for example, still worked, even if not because of the reason they thought.

Reactions: bucefala

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
There is no spell.
I have to ask! Did you mess with the save files in any way? Is it someone else's save or some parts were skipped or fast forwarded perhaps?
Because the spell 'Mesmerize' for Sana is mandatory to get in act 3 when you level up at the statue.
I've gotten multiple reports of people missing Mesmerize and after double and triple-checking everything I think the culprit is a bad save going around.

Saruhhhhh-

Dec 25, 2023
How do I get the Karl ending scene? As the dev said, I need to to certain events for each four characters to unlock them. I saw an earlier reply that said something about "Karl two days off" but idk what that means. Im not even sure how to talk to Karl once im at the demon king's castle bc the guards just stop me

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
So lust level has no say in ending? Only letting Sana fall completelly for ntr guys changes it?
Lust level affects whether you get pure ending or ntr ending, after winning against the last boss (without using cheat-skill)

Specific quests affects which ntr endings you can get, if you get ntr ending

Reactions: bucefala

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Sorry for being off topic...
After watching the anime "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life" I wanted an NTR game about them :sneaky:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
How it can make sense? She is attracted by his strength, doesnt even care if he killed is own brother
This is a very serious problem, really. She might just unexpectedly discover a curse on herself in the morning that makes her want to fuck a lot, and the reason for the curse will serve as a plot point. You can make her very stupid and in the end she will be deceived/conned and the like.
You know what conventions are, right? By this logic, there would be no NTR for many characters.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
This is a very serious problem, really. She might just unexpectedly discover a curse on herself in the morning that makes her want to fuck a lot, and the reason for the curse will serve as a plot point. You can make her very stupid and in the end she will be deceived/conned and the like.
You know what conventions are, right? By this logic, there would be no NTR for many characters.
Most males in anime are fucking wimps. Another chad who I can remember is a guy who starts a farm in the middle of the fucking death forest and ends up breeding absolutely all the girls on that farm

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes