RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

shitaginashi

Feb 15, 2021
there is a maid in the kitchen who wants a snack. I can't take carrots or find anything to give her. nor can I find any hints searching for maid, snack, food, kitchen, etc. any idea what to do here?

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
there is a maid in the kitchen who wants a snack. I can't take carrots or find anything to give her. nor can I find any hints searching for maid, snack, food, kitchen, etc. any idea what to do here?
There's a single maid in the kitchen who will actually give you a snack. All of the others will just attack you. She will ask you to fetch the carrots. Only AFTER she asks you can you actually pick up the carrots. Bring it back to the kitchen to get the snacks.

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Any fix for this? Near the start where you stay at the Inn. Once I leave the Inn Sona is now on the right side of the screen permanently. She stays there no matter where I go or who I talk to. I even restarted the game from the start and this time she was giving a boob job on the right side of the screen when I left the Inn lol.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Any fix for this? Near the start where you stay at the Inn. Once I leave the Inn Sona is now on the right side of the screen permanently. She stays there no matter where I go or who I talk to. I even restarted the game from the start and this time she was giving a boob job on the right side of the screen when I left the Inn lol.
Oh don't worry, Sana on the side is not a bug at all, it's intended and the fact she gave a paizuri is natural too. Don't worry, nothing is broken.

ItsaJuicyPeach

Jul 21, 2023
Oh don't worry, Sana on the side is not a bug at all, it's intended and the fact she gave a paizuri is natural too. Don't worry, nothing is broken.
She is supposed to take up a chunk of the screen and randomly give paizuri out of nowhere? Neither of the characters are even interacting with anything:unsure: I mean I could understand her being there after talking to someone or a scene being triggered...

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Nah, this is a feature. It shows you her current actions in town separately from you. Leaving a building has a chance of her triggering one of the town lewd events.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
The huuuge boobs of your girlfriend are serving the cock of a random guy she met 14 seconds ago, nothing is broken

I fucking love Sana hahahahaha
I really hope that when Headpat releases the wolf girl game, we will be able to say the same about the situations there.
"Please don't be alarmed. She has water and is fucking her favourite ugly bastard".

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
She is supposed to take up a chunk of the screen and randomly give paizuri out of nowhere? Neither of the characters are even interacting with anything:unsure: I mean I could understand her being there after talking to someone or a scene being triggered...
She's not with you, she's somewhere else. You can now search the town and find her and partially observe what she's doing. When she's doing a scene like this, exiting a building again will advance the scene.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I really hope that when Headpat releases the wolf girl game, we will be able to say the same about the situations there.
"Please don't be alarmed. She has water and is fucking her favourite ugly bastard".
pls someone draw this, empe3 this scene is gold

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 3640433
Help, I can't find the key
Go to the room at the left of that door and talk to the maid inside that room... Ask her a few questions and she is going to say you need some snacks or chips or idk to progress so go to the kitchen and talk with the person that is cucking- I mean cooking there and she will ask you for carrots, go find the carrots and go talk to her again and she will give you the snacks then give the snacks to the first chick you talked to and she will give you the key... Which you don't need because the door wasn't locked but yeah that's it

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes