RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I read the Manga, it's too wholesome I wouldn't dare look at it as NTR... i didn't know it was getting adapted into an Anime by the way, what a way to find that out lol.
What's the difference!?!?!? Immediately there is its usefulness, strength, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
What's the difference!?!?!? Immediately there is its usefulness, strength, etc.
Well it started like that but her character development is she becomes more human and grows to actually love him and want to be useful for him rather than looking at him as just a strong mate, hence wholesome. Though I get your POV definitely could easily take it the NTR route akin to Sana.

FYI though, it wouldn't even make sense in the context of strength since later in the story it's shown that he is stronger than the gods/demon king in this story on some dimensional shit lol, typical isekai stuff.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Help, i dont know what to do after rescued the elfs at third town
Return see Kuma, he found Sana → Anon go complain to the Europa statue because Sana was "injuried" and after you need to return to the orc camp and pass the huge door who was closed before near the prison you found the elves.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Is there a guide / walkthrough for this game?
The Guide has been updated !

I updated the guide with the new content from version 2023-12-23 of the game. You can get it from this message. You can also get it from the original message where I first introduced the guide along with previous versions of the guide in case you would need it. If you want to reach the original message, click on the " Innocent Lili said: ⬆ " part of the quote.

▼ Updated guide (2023-12-23 - revision 1)

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Okay so you get the very bad end by Killing Gustav with the super OP instant win skill, but how do you actually get to use that skill?
In previous boss fights it was unlocked after you died once I'm pretty sure, but for this fight you have to reload.

I hope the endings will be added to the gallery after you unlock them in a future update

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes