RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
I still wonder if anon is really going to be the one who knocks Sana up, or if he ends up just being tricked into thinking the baby is his, but it's actually the demon general's.
The last game of this author had sad ending where main hero was strucked by his cheating wife in the process of doing blow in job for driver, so i thinkg that this game(as like all ntr games) will have a horrible ending with losing main hero.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The last game of this author had sad ending where main hero was strucked by his cheating wife in the process of doing blow in job for driver, so i thinkg that this game(as like all ntr games) will have a horrible ending with losing main hero.
Headpat could have made the ending lighter, for example for Anon to marry Sana but she still cheats behind his back every day, I like this ending :p

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Would that really be a bad ending from our perspective though? Anon objectively sucks at his job. Sana is definitely a terrible partner but at least she's enjoying herself instead of quietly seething and failing miserably at everything.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Would that really be a bad ending from our perspective though? Anon objectively sucks at his job. Sana is definitely a terrible partner but at least she's enjoying herself instead of quietly seething and failing miserably at everything.
nah, Sana is useful, she make every man except Anon happy :p

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Anon maybe has it harder because of Sana, if by chance he paired up with a regular adventurer his life could have been more mid

Oct 8, 2019
Anon is not that bad at his job relative to his level though? He generally thinks things through, Sana is the one that actually sucks and tends to be overconfident a lot of the times (like when she got captured by the orcs)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes