RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
I played this game before on itch.io, its pretty good, only problem is that I didn't realize it was ntr, but not going to lie, this game was quite interesting, and actually had me wanting there to be more.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
thanks guys for all the advice yesterday, i finally beat that slime king. and now i'm stuck here: 1654710778196.png so we beat the slime boss and went back and got our money from the guild, then eentered the house next to the sewers and found a lady who asked us a favor, Sana ended up participating in some sort of "contest", Anon grabbed her adnd they ran off, i went back to the sewers, once inside we went through some hole in the wall or something, Garett the mage found a globe and there was a H scene between him and Sana, Anon heard the voice of the fairy fox thing talking to him, and now i'm here. What do i do next ? appreciate the help

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
thanks guys for all the advice yesterday, i finally beat that slime king. and now i'm stuck here: View attachment 1858929 so we beat the slime boss and went back and got our money from the guild, then eentered the house next to the sewers and found a lady who asked us a favor, Sana ended up participating in some sort of "contest", Anon grabbed her adnd they ran off, i went back to the sewers, once inside we went through some hole in the wall or something, Garett the mage found a globe and there was a H scene between him and Sana, Anon heard the voice of the fairy fox thing talking to him, and now i'm here. What do i do next ? appreciate the help
You may have skimmed the conversation between the MC and the fox god, she explains that she will bring the MC back before the H event happened and the MC obviously doesn't want to go in and watch Sana get fucked by Garett again. Until there is more content with Garett all you can do is proceed to the next town

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't know if the dev will see this, but after playing the demo for a bit, there's some things I think needs improvement:
  • Set all the doors and stairs to "Player Touch", All of them, please! Almost nothing gets more aggravating than having to manually activate every. single. map. transition! The "Action Button" setting should only really be used for things that absolutely need conscious choice.
  • Find a plugin to give Sana's overlay picture it's own sidebar. This will improve the game 1000% by the sheer fact it isn't covering the map
  • If you can't find a plugin for the above, redesign the map and event layouts so that nothing important (like npcs, vendors, and map transitions) is blocked out by Sana's beautiful body.
  • Consider including some sort of quest log or journal system, or even a task reminder. So far, I've had to put the game down for something important 3 times, and completely forgot what I was supposed to be doing when I came back.
So far, this looks pretty early in development, so I hope these get improved on. I do like a lot of what I see so far though.

elvver

Dec 31, 2019
I quite liked the premise, I just hope from this game, that the GIRL doesn't lose her head due to lust and becomes empty, or that she stops loving the MC over others just for riding big cocks, at least the MC deserves it .
It is a game, it is not real life, the story can be developed like this. :)
I've played dozens of NTRs and I'm tired of the strong ntr, a game where the MC only looks at the GIRL's corruption is not innovative :p

Arkade

May 23, 2017
For a game that's meant to be multiple parts and much longer than 15 minutes- the 15 minute game from the same dev.... happens to have more development with the wife and protag than this game does with mc and his girlfriend.. I think this area sort of lacks- especially for an NTR focused game. There's really no reason the wife should IMMEDIATELY give in the very first time anything remotely happens and start hiding it from the BF. Like I understand the game wants to go the nukige route and be hscene after hscene in quick succession but its lame for the genre that it is targetting a demographic of NTR fans and players of NTR- and also just a let down to those who have played many of them. Maybe if there was more of a prologue- or the game didn't jump into thighjobs as the first scene or such. Or gave a reason as to why the heroine can be slowly corrupted without being against it or telling the mc out of guilt. Like you're literally in a fantasy world and the first NTR threat is a magician- I am sure dev could think of something.....

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes