RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
There is an ending if you can keep Sana's condition pure by avoiding the roaming scenes and monster captures, outside of the scripted events.
It's there despite grumblings otherwise, but the main focus of the game has always been the NTR aspects.
Is there actually, or is it just the ending where she gives birth to the MC's child? I thought that one could be achieved, regardless of the roaming/monsters, so long as you don't do the "extra" scenes for each of the rivals. Is there more, or perhaps alternate dialogue somewhere?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Is there actually, or is it just the ending where she gives birth to the MC's child? I thought that one could be achieved, regardless of the roaming/monsters, so long as you don't do the "extra" scenes for each of the rivals. Is there more, or perhaps alternate dialogue somewhere?
Well, pure ending is just Sana giving birth to Anons child instead of any rivals. Outside of that there are at least three unavoidable NTR events so it's kinda hard to call this ending entirely pure. There's no purer endings unfortunately.

Reactions: bucefala

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
All the birthing scenes are the "endings" according to discussions in the Discord. Those all depend on which other character was able to corrupt Sana the most. Pure in this respect is about what you can control for her roaming and dungeon scenes.

The alternate ones are like the one-shot ability, I think there was one other but forget at the moment.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes