4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
You, the MC, and your girlfriend are childhood friends, recently turned lovers. She's cute, wonderful, and fun to be around, but there's a problem: She's almost too good, and the guys around you want her as well. But despite having some troubles in the past, she took initiative and asked you out, so there should be nothing to worry about.
You should be content with your relationship, but a burning desire lingers in your heart. The way everyone else looks at her makes you jealous. And yet, unexpectedly aroused. You try to stave off those thoughts. They aren't right. They aren't moral. But after she notices something's bothering you, she asks.
And knowing you'll need to tell her sooner or later, you confess.
Which leads you on a path of your girlfriend fulfilling your dreams.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-11
Release Date: 2024-06-11
Developer: Fanorase
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Screenshot_2024-6-10_225753248.png Screenshot_2024-6-11_21029725.png Screenshot_2024-6-11_21517498.png Screenshot_2024-6-11_21359369.png Screenshot_2024-6-11_21614469.png Screenshot_2024-6-7_17356814.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
An excellent starting, the trasformation in a "hotwife" is super fast, there are already 3 netorase scenes in the prologue.
The most exciting thing is that Kanade is ready to have sex with anyone or any guy for the pleasure of the boyfriend (and also hers), so in the future we will se many perverted acts (fucking homeless, old guys, ugly guys, etc.).
The girlfriend model is sexy, i think that the images are created with AI, but i'm not sure of it... personally i love the quality and the definition of the AI images.
I'm hoping to see Kanade soon in stockings/garter belt and high heels while fucking other guys, it would be amazing.
I'm not a fan of RPGM, but the game is nice and i'm hoping that it will not abandoned.

Reactions: iscokeit

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
spoilers

its too much. the girl changes into full slut mode from one day to the other. its extreme.
and theres no holding back, now at school acting like a cumdump.
also, she allow people to fuck her raw and ejaculate inside but not her own BF. he need to use rubber.
so, for me this game is done, what more is there to do?

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
For the love of god give the player a chance to save the game sometimes ! Don't force me to go one hour without saving, it's very annoying.

Other than that i like the demo, very true there is not a lot of netorase/hotwifing games. Stay the course Fanorase. And i personally enjoy the art, i dont see the need to change it. And i enjoy that she engages in netorase quickly. It makes sense, since she enjoys the attention, was curious about other men and undertands her boyfriend. But it goes extreme too fast maybe. At least for a demo it shows what kind of scenes it will have in the game

Last edited:

kartoffel67

May 13, 2021
I think the game has potential to be great especially with a consistant and nice artstyle but definitely needs some reworks in my opinion.

First off here are some critiques i had while playing. the whole bf cant cum in me but everyone else can thing makes zero sense and should really get a better explanation or just be removed. Being unable to save at all during the prologue is pretty annoying. Also the story progresses way too fast for being a prologue. Having the girlfriend becoming a slut quickly isnt a bad thing as it can progress a story and stop if from feeling dragged out but this felt way too fast of a switch and i think should have a little but of a build up before she starts having sex with others.

Lastly Heres some recomendations id like to see if you continue to work on the game. Have her slowly dress sluttier as days pass until shes walking pretty much fully nude or in very erotic clothing. Have her be involved with threesomes or gangbangs with the bf participating. Some femdom content would be nice as well with her being very outgoing.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes