4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
AHHHH I AGREE. That's why Ruins of Luxoria is peak netorase gaming.

Unfortunately can't have it in this game.
Fronte91 (developer of Sharing is Caring, also on F95) is currently working on a NTR + NTRS game, and he said that there will be virgin female characters who can be shared and deflowered by other male characters, like how Ruins of Luxoria did

Reactions: rgnar62

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Update:

80% done with what I'm working on. It's a rewrite of the prologue, with an additional transition into the normal gameplay.

I'm aiming for a new release within 3-4 days.
I hope that the issues on which there is disagreement will become optional, for example, some (like me) want the first sex without a condom between MC and GF, some want it to be between GF and another man, some want GF to be very intimate with other men. Some people want to increase the quantity (i.e. increase the number of other men), but the relationship between them should not be intimate, and etc

It will be great if important choices are optional

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
wha.......

i just refreshed it. hopefully it works

I hope that the issues on which there is disagreement will become optional, for example, some (like me) want the first sex without a condom between MC and GF, some want it to be between GF and another man, some want GF to be very intimate with other men. Some people want to increase the quantity (i.e. increase the number of other men), but the relationship between them should not be intimate

It will be great if important choices are optional
uhh we'll see LOL. As of right now, there are options, but I want to limit my scope and finish up more stuff before expanding outward. Stuff like the condoms will work out, but the intimacy options hmmmm I want to do it, I just gotta figure out how.

now that i'm actually diving into the gameplay i realize how friggin hard it is to make this work :)

Update: I'm like, 98% done. Need a few touchups and edits first.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes